Jerk's secret crush

Jennie pov
The class finally ended and now I have to go that jerk's house. He dragged me to his car and we drove to his house, there was a dead silent nobody talk in the car, I was not in the mood to argue because whatever came out of his mouth is bulshit.

We arrived at his giant like mansion. entering his mansion it was big like mine, he told me to sit in the sofa and wait but I was really curious how his room looks like.

I saw him talking to the maid so I went upstairs to his room I opened the door and was shocked I didn't thought he was this type of guy there are posters of me hanging around the wall and blackpink album is he a blink gosh but there is only my posters. Moving my eyes from the posters I see my surroundings the wall was painted in purple color which was beautiful. I saw the tiger soft toy and Tata on his bed.

He has a soft toy. I never expected Kim freaking Taehyung would have soft toys in his bed. As I was squeezing the soft toy, I didn't notice him behind me.

"What are you doing?" He gritted his teeth in anger. "I am stealing your soft toy" I said giving him the same glare.

He clenched his jaw. "Get-

"We'll do our project here" I cut him off making myself comfortable in his soft bed and gave him a 'try me bitch' look.

"Get off my be-

"Do you stan blankpink jennie" I cut him off once again receiving a glare from him.

"No i don't" he said removing the posters quickly. I can see the fear in his face. "No one taught you manners you should not get in someone's room without permission" he told and successfully removed all the posters.

"I don't show manners when I am with my enemy" I shrugged hugging the soft toy which was really satisfying. "You like her...am I right" I questioned.

I saw his face redden in embarrassment. Mr. Freaking Taehyung is blushing. Hell am I dreaming, I pinched myself and it hurts.

"G-Get o-oout" he stutter.

Got your weaknesses. I smirked evily in my mind. "I will tell jennie that you like her, and don't think I am not connected to her because I am her cousin" I said grining widely.

"You will not" he said pinning me in the bed suddenly that I didn't have the time to react. "Yes I will" I said trying move away from this uncomfortable position we were in. His griped tighten on my wrist which may give some bruises.

"Yes! She is my crush" he admitted and I gasp. I never expected him admitting that he likes me I froze in my place.

"Don't tell anyone or I'll kill you ugly Jennie" his voice became husky and deep, which I find sexy. Wait a damn minute jennie did you just say sexy, don't forget he is a jerk.

'A very handsome jerk though' my inner voice spoke. I admit he is handsome but I don't like him, 'you're a liar jennie'

"Shut the fuck up" I yelled and Taehyung fell down from the bed and I snapped from my inner battle. "I am so sorry" I said and he give a glare and I shut up. "It's not my fault though you were the one hovering over me" I gave my puppy eyes.

He got up and sat at the chair near his study table I assume. "You didn't answer my question" he asked the sweet little me who was fighting with herself.

"What was the question" I asked.

"Why do you two have the same name as Kim jennie" it was my time to freak out. The thought never came in my mind, we just disguised ourselves but didn't change our name, do I look like jennie right now?How will I know if this disguise is working or not?