Lost

Jennie POV
"Did you saw jisoo unnie?" I asked everyone "Is she missing" said jin oppa , yes I can't find her I said , "that silly girl must be lost" said jin oppa , "by the way who was she team up with asked them" said taehyung, yeah I nodded. I went to the teacher and asked who were team up with jisoo unnie the teacher bring two girls.

"Where is jisoo?" Jin oppa asked from the girls , the girls stayed silent "I am asking where is she" jin oppa shouted at them , jin oppa is really angry I can feel the anger "oppa that bitch was flirting with you so we pranked her a lit and left her we thought she will come back" one of the girl said now I am feeling angry if my leg was okay right now I would kick these bitches ass , "don't even think about hurting jisoo" jin oppa growled.

"You both bitches wait here I will not let you both go so easily" jin oppa said evily I never know that he had this side of his, "jennie don't worry i am going to find her" jin oppa said , but I was cut by taehyung "don't worry he will handle it" taehyung said I nodded my head , "this bitches will have to worry because they made hyung angry and when hyung is angry he behaves like a real demon" said taehyung. "I am sorry oppa we didn't" the two girls begged, jin pushed them and went to find jisoo unnie.

Jisoo POV
I was team up with two girls that I don't even know , I saw everyone started going but the two girls were standing I waited for them and at last they started walking, they were really slow how will I win if they move like tortoise.

I walk pass them moving fast , I slowed down a lit and turned to look at them ,
Nobody was there , I cursed myself for walking so fast "where the hell did they disappear?" I groaned.

I was walking and walking it's like a maze they draw us the arrow but I am lost even following the arrow correctly, don't tell me they are playing pranks on me "hey seriously it's enough I don't like pranks" I shouted hope they would stop it but no response came now I am screwed for fucks sake.

It's getting dark I am tired of walking now I stopped walking and sat near a tree , I am not scared of darkness but who will not feel scared being alone in a mountain or forest, whatever it's looks more like a forest.

I heard a growled sound like a werewolf, no no I am overthinking what will a werewolf do in a mountain, I shrugged the thoughts, the sound was getting closer now I was guessing it as a bear , or a any wild animal a shiver run down my spine.

The sound suddenly got louder and i got up and run as fast as I can , I didn't look back I just run as far as I can, I stumbled in a rock and fall down.

It hurts really badly I was bleeding I sat near a tree and put my head on my knees tears run down my cheeks and I started crying.

Someone patt me on my shoulder and I jumped back I looked up and saw jin I jumped on top of him and hugged him tightly , "I am scared!" I said crying on his shoulder I put my face on his neck inhaling his scent he patted my back "it's alright I am here" he consoled me.
He didn't put me down soon darkness take over and I fell unconscious in his arm.

***************
I woke up pain run down my knee , I was bandage in my knee and was in a tent , I tried to get up , but was weak very weak I tried again to get up but was going to fall someone catch me I looked up and saw jin.

He put me on the bed like thing it was not that comforting like bed though , "thank you for today" I said "it's okay I am your boyfriend I would not let anything happen to you" I blushed.

"By the way what happened to those girls whom i lost in the mountain?"

"You don't have to worry about them they left you intentionally" I was shocked I didn't thought they would do this to me I don't even know them I doubt they even know me.

"The thing is I left them in the mountain alone at night, now they will know what is called scary" jin said grinning ,my eyes widened "you left them alone" he nodded his head and patted my hair "they have to pay what they did to my girl" he said.

"I want to go out" I said pouting , he put me in his arm bridal style and took me to where everyone was sitting,  they were cooking chicken, the smell of the food was watering my mouth , he put me in his lap it was really awkward everyone was watching us i can see jennie making heart sign.

"Put me down!" I said he kept quite I said again but he stuffed chicken in my mouth "yummy!" this the happiest thing happened today.

I forget about the awkward situation and enjoyed my food in his lap.

Jennie POV
Thank God jisoo unnie didn't get hurt badly , everyone is asleep in the tent I am sharing the tent with lisa and tzuyu, I was not feeling sleepy so I came out in  fresh air , I sat down admiring the stars "whatcha doing" someone said in my ear I looked back and saw eun woo.

"I can't sleep" I said eun woo sitting beside me "but I can good night" said eun woo I stared at him "it was a joke" was it "your jokes are not like jokes" I said laughing.

"Umm..jennie don't you remember me" asked eun woo "I think you look familiar but don't remember where I saw you" I replied.

"I love you" wait what did I hear wrong "no you didn't i love you" said eun woo griping his hand into mine , "I am really sorry if I gave you wrong ideas but I don't like you" I said leaving his grip but it was very tight grip he was not letting go.

"Do you like that boy taehyung" he asked I went in a deep thought maybe I am falling for taehyung but not sure "idk please let go of my hand you're hurting me" he griped me more tightly it was hurting I think it will turn red.

"I am sorry jennie i am doing this for your own good" what do you mean I saw some boy's came I can't see them clearly but they were all wearing a black coats like bodyguards wait they are not from our class "what are you do-  before I complete my sentence one boy put a tablet inside my mouth it tastes really bad.

Suddenly I was feeling very dizzy my body was going numb I can't even talk I was feeling weak f**K these people drugged me.

Eun woo put me in his arms bridal style
"Why..why..are you doing this?" I whispered in his ear we were really close and I don't like it but when I was with taehyung like this I loved it at this time also I am thinking about him.

"Just go to sleep baby girl" I can't hear what he said he kissed me on forehead before I could protest darkness took over and I fell unconscious in his arm.