Confession

Jennie POV

I was lucky that he didn't show up this morning, I am ignoring Taehyung but I don't know why am I ignoring him. After that kiss, I blushed remembering the event.

I arrived at school. Parked my car and straight walk to the class, I saw Taehyung already sitting in the seat. I totally ignored him and sit beside him.

I felt hot breath in my ear, "we need to talk Jen" Taehyung whispered in my ear. I didn't meet his gaze I nodded a yes and started to take the missing notes. There are so much to do, we missed lot of things.

I think I am gonna fail this time. I don't know about other's but I need to catch up. I am the slowest person in studies it's such a headache.

"Do you need help" Taehyung whispered in my ear. My heart started beating fast. If I stay one more minute my heart will explode. As I get up the bell rang which means class started, and all the student came in filling the classroom.

I went to the teacher, "Miss cooper may i go to library to copy the notes, as you know I was absent for many days" she said a yes and I walk to the library.

I sat down at the corner of the library so that nobody can see me but little did I know that Tae's eyes are sharp, he came to me and sat in front of me.

"Why are you following me?"

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"No I am not" i said.

"Yes you are Jen" he said glaring at me. "Excuse me" I heard a voice, i turned around and saw a boy wearing glasses which I found cute. He was blushing, he had a gift box in his hand.

"Jennie this is for you" he said, he was going to say more but Taehyung glared at him and he ran away.

I took the gift box and started unpacking it. But Taehyung snatched the gift.

"Yah, kim Taehyung" I yelled and everyone in the library gave me a look I mumbled a sorry and everyone get back to work. "This is mine, give it back" I whisper yelled.

"First listen to me" he said and griped the gift box tightly. "Okay" I said and released my grip from the gift box and he fell down. I chuckled and he gave me a death glare.

He sat down on the chair rubbing his butt, I can't stop laughing. "It's not the right place to talk" he said and dragged me out of the library.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You will see."

Tzuyu POV
I am bored af right now. Why is yoongi so bossy. He doesn't want me to go to school and doesn't let me go home, I am  awkward af in his house. I need to think thousand time before touching his things. He told me "make your self home" but I am too clumsy I always break things wherever I go.

As he promised he bought me chocolates but I want go to school. I need to pass right, exams are coming and i don't even know what's happening in life.

"I made lunch for you chocolate" suga shouted from the kitchen. I got up from the couch and dragged myself to the kitchen. My would is healing but it's still hurts a lit.

"What's with that face" he asked.

"I want to go to school" I said making a puppy eyes. "But you're hurt."

"I am fine, please let me go to school. I will do anything you say"

"Anything"

"Yes, anything please. Handsome please" I pleaded with my puppy eyes.

"Okay, only if you stay by my side and do what I say" he said.

"It depends on what you want me to do, I don't want to follow you I have my own freedom"

"Just stay by my side" he said.

I nodded my head and started eating. "Umm...delicious did you cook this?" I asked munching on the dumpling.

"Yes." He said.

He can cook good. Perfect boyfriend material...what are you thinking Tzuyu I hit my head with my own hand. "Is something wrong"

"No...no nothing wrong" I said and gave a smile. He smiled back. I will die for his gummy smile, I sound like a fan girl.

Taehyung POV
I take her to the rooftop, where no one will disturb us. "Jen..you know how I feel right" i started.

She blushed and put her head down. I cupped her face and make her look at me. "You know why I kissed you...jennie I..like you" I confessed.

I removed my hands from her face, "take your time, you can answer me whenever you want..but I want a positive answer" I said.

"No!" She said

"What?"

"I mean I don't need time, Taehyung..I"

My heart was beating so fast as if I just came from a roller coaster ride. "I" just say it man.

"I like you too" she said. I clapped my hands in excitement and gave a peck in her lips. She blushed and kissed me back.
____________

Jennie went to her class, I don't have a class with her so I bunked my class. I am still in the rooftop. I forgot to hand her the gift box.

I am curious what is in it, but I shouldn't open it...but I am her boyfriend now...but it's still bad. Curiosity get the best of me and I opened the gift box. There was a beautiful necklace in it and a letter.

I opened the letter and read it.

Dear jennie,

This is a small gift for you, I am a big fan of yours, I have a crush on you when you were a nerd. I always found ways to approach you but I couldn't. I like you but not as an idol but as a girl.

                                        From ji wook

It's too late ji wook, jennie is mine. I crushed the paper and throw it. Huh, I will watch this guy ji wook. If he dared to approach her...he will be a dead meat.

A/n
Guys thank you for voting.