TRUTH or DARE

Author pov
"So what are we going to play" said taehyung raising his eyebrows "let's play truth or dare" said jimin, everyone agreed. They started playing, jimin put the bottle in the middle and rolled it.

It stopped at suga "woah suga hyung truth or dare" said jimin "truth" he said uninterested. "So tell me if you get a chance to kiss someone who will you kiss" asked jimin "Tzuyu" said suga he doesn't have to think he knows the answer because he likes Tzuyu. Tzuyu blushed all the possible red.

Suga saw Tzuyu blushing and he smirked a lit the game continues now the bottle stopped at Jhope. "Truth or dare" said jin grining widely. Jin is really good in giving truth so jhope chose dare scared that he will ask unnecessary things, "so your dare is to confess your love to your crush" Somi was shocked and unhappy that he has a crush and she likes jhope.

Jin knows that jhope crush is somi he intentionally give that dare to him , jhope walks towards somi , somi widened her eyes shocked, jhope was coming closer and closer he kneels in front of somi , I like you somi will you be my girlfriend , somi was happy and nervous , everyone was shouting , say yes "say yes" yes yes , somi said yes , jhope hugged somi and gave a light kiss to somi , everyone was shouting again ,ooooohhhhhh " they sat together and the game continues the bottle stopped at junkook , truth or dare said taehyung, dare , so your dare is to kiss Lisa , junkook was hesitating but everyone forced him to do it , its just a kiss junkook you will not die said taehyung , ok then said junkook , he turned to Lisa and was getting closer his lips touched Lisa lips  the kiss was deepened Lisa kiss him back , junkook was enjoying the kiss he didn't stopped , Lisa can't breathe properly now so she pushed junkook gently , she sighed , junkook was really embarrassed he wanted to kiss her more ,he loves Lisa's kiss it was so sweet , Lisa was all red like tomatoes it was her first kiss and she was happy that her first kiss was stolen by her crush.

The bottle turned round and round it stopped at jin , truth or dare said jennie, dare , blackpink and her friend was really scared because Jennie is a master on giving dare , she smirked and said your dare is, blackpink,somi and tzuyu heart was beating they were really nervous what Jennie is going to give , so your dare is to date jisoo unnie for 1 month  , rose,Lisa,somi and tzuyu sighed but jisoo was shocked , I accept your dare said jin, so guys jisoo is my girlfriend from today onwards, yes sir bTS said , hey I didn't accept the dating thing it's your dare not mine said jisoo angrily, you don't have to say anything babe you should be happy that you are dating such a handsome guy said jin , huh handsome you dream on"said jisoo

The bottle stopped at taehyung , truth or dare , dare , so your dare is to choose a girl from this party and kiss her said namjoon , taehyung decided to kiss Jennie, he turned to Jennie , Jennie rolled her eyes , he knows that he is falling for jennie but wanted to make her jealous so he got up and choose a random girl from the party , he faked kiss her meaning he didn't kissed her but showed as if he is kissing the girl , he saw Jennie face and she was really angry , she was taking shots , she didn't stop drinking , taehyung came back to his seat and saw Jennie's face she was so cute but very angry , she didn't stopped drinking , taehyung stopped her , stop it you are going to get drunk and alcohol is not good for health said taehyung , not your business she said angrily , cute said taehyung softly so that she didn't heard him.

The bottle stopped at rose, truth or dare said somi , truth , so tell me did you slept with any boy at your home , she was blushing and remembering what happened with her and jimin, she said no why will I sleep with a boy I am not a hoe , everyone laughed at me and jimin was smirking , rose give a death glare to jimin , if he spit out anything she will surely kill him , everyone was enjoying the party but Jennie was angry , and taehyung was trying to stop her to drink , this girl gosh she was definitely jealous but didn't want to admit thought taehyung . Somi and jhope was being lovey dovey like new married couples, soon the party came to an end.