Psychopath

Jennie POV

"Where are you going babe" CRAP!

He hold my hand tightly, tzuyu fell down on the floor because of her injury. He dragged me to a room.

There were different type of weapons, it was just like a torture room. Is he going to torture me.

He didn't say anything and tied me to a chair, but I can see anger in his eyes.

"Aika where are you" he shouted who the hell is Aika now, "yes master" the girl from earlier who gave me food came running, so her name is Aika.

"Bring that girl here" haru said. And she brought tzuyu near me and tied her in front of me, "bring my whip" haru said.

What the freaking hell, is he going to beat me to death. You choose your death jennie I said in my mind. Before i could think straight "strip off your clothes" what, did I hear right. I looked up and he was telling the girl Aika to strip of her clothes *sigh* at least he is not telling me to strip off my clothes.

"You're being selfish jennie" a voice in me said "whatever" as long as tzuyu is safe, that silly girl is just going to obey that psycho. For a min there was silent, but then the girl started stripping off her clothes what, why?

She stared at me, I can see the coldness and hatred in her eyes but why, why hate me when we never met before.

Now she was only in her sport bra, she only moved her top, she sat down at the floor showing her back to haru.

And haru started beating her, why the hell is he beating her. The room was filled with her crying, how can he be so cruel. I saw tzuyu shrinking with fear.

I swear if he even lay a finger on her I am gonna kick his balls.

"Aika I thought you were loyal to me, why did you betray me" haru said pain in his eyes, why deos he look sad. He is beating her right and she betrayed him. How? I am confused.

"I am sorry master, I don't want you hurt she doesn't love you" said Aika. "So you helped them" asked haru. So she was the one helping me but, isn't she hated me.

"Yes and I don't regret that, if they would not be able to rescue her on time I thought to kill her because she don't deserves your love, master. I loved you but you never noticed me I protected you everytime you were in danger but what I get in return this girl who doesn't love you take my place. And this not gonna happen until I die" said Aika.

She loves this psychopath, "so die" said haru and shoot her straight in head. The blood split in my face, he came near me "no one can hurt you" but he is hurting me "listen haru I don't love you, please leave me alone you are insane.

He chuckled "you think I am insane huh, why don't you see i love you. I want to protect you, I want you to be mine, you, your body, your soul I want everything to be mine. I am obsessed for you goddammn it, why don't you understand babe." He said.

I make my face like listen here bitch "why don't you understand that I DON'T  LIKE YOU, I DON'T LOVE YOU and that's clear I know I should not hurt other people feeling towards me without any reason, but I have my reasons. Let me be honest I love taehyung not you, sorry not sorry just f**king leave me alone" I said loud and clear.

I am not saying I don't like possessive boyfriends no, I love them but he... he is insane a psychopath I don't have feelings for him, how the hell I should love him when I am already in love with taehyung wait I love him, i totally falled for taehyung Ouch! I hurt my knees while falling for him Lol just kidding.

Wow jennie you are hilarious still thinking of a joke in this situation, a voice came inside of me. "Huh so you love taehyung right, you make it harder for yourself babe"  now this shithead understand "we are going to get married today and I'll make you forget taehyung and make you fall for me" What!

Same shit different timing if you get me, "hiroto clean this shit here and bring a maid to get jennie ready and also bring a doctor to check on tzuyu" haru said cleaning his hand filled with blood.

A boy on his twenties came in, I guess he is hiroto he dragged the lifeless body of Aika like a trash and a maid came in releasing me from the rope "follow me my lady" the maid said and I just stared at her "please my lady I beg you don't let master get angry or else he will kill me and your sister" I forced myself and nod my head and started following her.

At least they are giving medication to tzuyu or else I would kill him by myself.

Meanwhile on taehyung side

Author POV

They all arrived at japan "finally" junkook groaned.

Taehyung; I am coming to save you jennie just wait he thought in his mind.

Jin; guys guys, even if we arrived at Japan safely do you have a perfect plan to rescue jennie and tzuyu.

Jimin; yeah he is right, we can't just go and say "hey give back our jennie and tzuyu" and they will just let us go with them. This is there area, we are not in Seoul.

Jk; yeah, and that helper of us is also not responding it feels like a trap.

Somi; so, let's make a plan to rescue them safely and we are not safe here in our real identity they must have known that we are here till now. As he is the biggest mafia in japan this is just the silence before the storm.

Jisoo; I have a plan.

Everyone turned their head to jisoo.

Jisoo; I know someone in japan who can help us and I am damn sure he is going to the wedding of haru.

Jin; and who the hell is that he asked jisoo.

Jisoo; umm... my ex boyfriend

Jin frowned, everyone staring at jisoo in disbelief.

Rosiè; unnie you never told us about your boyfriend *pout* jisoo glared at her and corrected "ex boyfriend rosiè."

Lisa; yeah whatever ex boyfriend, why don't you tell us that you have a bf before.

Jisoo; guys, guys we don't have time to discuss about my ex boyfriend anyway I was just a trainee when we breakup and he was going to be a CEO of the biggest company in japan and his dad don't wanted me to become his girlfriend, so he make his stupid son believe that I am cheating on him and I don't deserve his love and is with him just for f**king money and he was so stupid that he believed his dad rather than believing me. And as his dad has the biggest company in japan and is connected to the mafia world why not get his help.

Somi; you said not to discuss about your ex boyfriend but just tell us the full story how you break up and why will he help you when he believes that you cheated on him she said frowning his eyebrows.

Jisoo; come on let's just see if he will help me or not.

Everybody nodded their head in agreement but jin hesitated but agreed to it at last.

Jhope; do you know where we can find your ex boyfriend jisoo.

Jisoo; yes! Follow me