Ex boyfriend

Jisoo POV

We all arrived at his company it's not hard to find it as everybody knows who kai is, kai is my ex boyfriend whom I love wholeheartedly but he broke up with me just because he didn't trust me.

I was so broken that I stopped dating from that day onwards, and never told about my ex boyfriend as there was nothing to say.

"How may I help you mam" the receptionist asked. "We want to meet the CEO" I said. "Wait a minute mam," she called someone "sir someone is here to meet you" she was talking to kai I think "your name" kim jisoo I said. Tapping my fingers on the table.

I just want to get the hell outta here, "yes sir" she cut the call. "Let me take you to the office" she said and we followed her.

"I didn't thought it was so easy to get in" whispered rosiè. I also didn't expect that they will let me enter so easily.

As I was a "cheater" for them. As soon as I enter a giant like man hugged me. "Whoever you are, you are suffocating me" I said having a difficultly in breathing he is strong as hell. But not strong as my jin.

Jin separate us and hold my waist possessively, then I saw the man. He was none other then kai my ex.

"Long time, princess" said kai like I care. "Eww don't call me by that nickname" as usual he called me princess earlier I liked it but not now it disgusted me.

"I want to talk to you in private" told kai. Jin tighten his grip on my waist, do this man want to kill me. I removed his hand from my waist and I received a death glare from him which was so cute.

"Listen kai I am not here to talk with you I need your help please at least as a friend help me once it's urgent" I pleaded. "Please jisoo I seriously want to talk to you privately" he pleaded.

I turn my head to jin, and make an innocent face *puppy eyes* I make a cute face and obviously he can't resist it could he "I'll give you 5 mins it should be over" he said annoyed and everyone left the room. Leaving me and kai alone.

"Spill the beans" I said not intrested to talk to him. "Jisoo..I....am sorry, I am really sorry very very sorry. After you left I can't digest that you cheated on me, I couldn't believe it. I stopped eating, I locked myself for 5 days without eating and dad couldn't help it and told me the truth that you never cheated on me, you know I don't have a mother my dad raised me all alone. I believed him so much I was blind, from that day onwards I stopped talking to him I only discuss business with him. I missed you, I missed you badly, i tried finding you but then i saw you on tv, my girl was happy without me that hurts but I was happy that you were happy. So I didn't approach you, I regret not trusting you. I was wrong it was all my fault please forgive me jisoo" he said crying.

I...I was not happy, I was never happy. I missed him, every night, everyday I missed him but then I realized he never trusted me. He was insecure with me. So I forgot about him. I forgot who is kai and moved on it was my best choice.

And now I am happy with jin, I never thought i would meet him again.

Flashback of jisoo with kai

"One more princess" kai said opening his moth. "This is the last piece I am gonna share with you ok" i told and he nodded obediently. Yeah, he is my stupid boyfriend who is stealing my food right now. I don't like sharing food.