Nightmare

Jennie POV
I opened my eyes a lit it feels like I am in a helicopter, but fall asleep again.
...................

I opened my eyes I noticed my surroundings I was in a king sized bed chained up to the bed like seriously who the hell he think he is , he chained me up.

Then I remember what happened that assh*le kidnapped me how dare he I got up trying my best to broke the steel chain , I am just being more tired doing this I am not that strong to break a strong chain and still feeling a bit dizzy because of the drug they gave me.

I waited for someone come and say why the hell am I here , soon the door open and there stand a girl she was like  my age , she was carrying a food of tray and I can see the disgust in her eyes she was giving me a disgusting look like she hates me from century's.

"You are up have some food I'll call master"  she said putting the tray near me and went away giving me a last glance , like deos she think I can eat with my hand chained up and who the hell is master , and where the freaking hell am I , i can't even ask her questions  she was giving me a vibe of danger and i don't want to play with fire.

At last she came with her assh*le master , I can't see him clearly the man came closer in the light and I saw none other than eun woo standing wow, great fuck my life. I thought we will be a good friend but he have to do this shit like if I didn't like him he will kidnap me are you freaking kidding me.

"Do you mind to tell me where I am" i asked him , "you're in Japan" he said smirking , Japan... from Seoul I am in japan now good shit , "and why did you bring me here?" I asked frowning my eyebrows "you are going to marry me after 2 days"  marry and you in your dreams assh*le I shouted.

He clenched his fist "leave us alone"  he said to the girl , the girl followed his order and went away closing the door , wait don't leave me alone with this assh*le, he came close to me "i am warning you don't come closer or else" I said moving back.

"Or else what" he said coming closer , I hit my back in the bed, he came more closer , he pulled my hair it hurts,  he kissed me on my jaw line and trailed kisses on my collar bone I was feeling disgusted he came near my ear and whispered "I am haru remember me babe" he smirked and went away.

I was in my own thought he is haru , he is haru... I repeated in my mind haru his name gave me chills down my spine   
I am scared of haru , he was my nightmare i burst in crying , he is haru that physcopath.

Jennie flashback of haru

"Finally I arrived at japan with my parents for a holiday trip"  I said in my mind , japan was having a festival today so my mom and dad decided to go to a fair like thing I don't know though I am gonna enjoy it.

We arrived at that place it was crowded with people there were shops , street food and many more fun things to do I shrugged  my mom hand and went running near a food stall.

"Sweetie don't run like that you will get lost" said mom holding my hand once again , "eomma I am not a child I am 17 year old" I said shrugging my hand again and running away again. I hit a wall like thing but it was a muscular ,tall man I put my head up to see his face bit he suddenly cover my mouth with something and I fell unconscious.
********************
"You brought a wrong girl I gave you one task to do but your dumbass can't even do one simple thing" I was hearing a man shouting he was talking in Japanese but I can understand Japanese language "sorry sir the girl was wearing the same clothes so I got confused" i opened my eyes and saw the same man talking to a man who is like in his 30s "what to do with this girl now" the man said and looked at me I pretended to be unconscious.

Am I going to be sold or tortured or more than that I thought in my mind a shiver run down my spine and I kept my eyes shut , "I want that girl" i heard a sweet voice pointing at me , i opened my eyes and saw a boy who was looking like same age as mine but he was wearing a hoodie and I cant see his face.

"But son" the man said but was cut off by the boy "I want her dad and that's it" the boy came near me and released me from the rope and dragged me upstairs in a room , the room had queen sized bed and it was really beautiful.

My hand was red because of the tight rope, the boy tell me to sit in the bed and I just did what he said , he took a Medicare box from a draw and sat next to me , he took my hand and gave a look at it he took a cream and applied it on my wrist , whatever the cream was it was really good I was feeling cool in my wrist and it was not hurting anymore.

He put everything back and came back to me , "hii i am haru may i know your name" he said "my name is kim jennie nice to meet you but can you tell me why am I here" I asked him "jennie nice name from now on you're mine" I heard him say my name nice but i zoned out i wonder why he is hiding his face i didn't hear what he said at last so i let it go.

"When I am going back home" I asked "I will never let you go" he whispered "sorry what" I said and he just shrugged  and again drag me with him and we had a tour of this place he said what he was and why was I here.

They were biggest mafia of japan and i was mistakenly brought here , they were fucking mafia and I am trapped here I thought in my mind now I get a lesson to always listen to your elders no matter what  you are doing.

Flashback ended

And from that day I was like when am I going back home I always asked him that and he never told me anything he would took me shopping, do everything for me and pamper me like a princess but I never felt happy because I miss my parents.

First three four days was okay but then he became more possessive , when I saw a cat i went near her but the cat was scared so it scratched my hand a bit and he first aid me, but I should not saw one thing that I saw that day he killed the cat from then on I got scared of him.

One day one maid put too much salt in the food and he fired her , I was getting close to his butler he was like my uncle he would tell me that one day I am going to meet my parents again, and I felt happy, the butler was making me walk to the garden for some fresh air and I hold the butler uncle hand like a child , yes I call him butler uncle , he saw me holding  butler uncle hand and he cut off the hand of the butler uncle in front of me and I was so scared that I didn't eat food for 5 days.

And I decided to escape from this hell , I called the police and gave them all the information about them that I know , it was not that easy to reach the police there were guards and security camera but I used the phone as I show my puppy eyes to him and his heart melt at that moment he thought I was going to call my friend, but no I called the police.

It was hard for the police to track the biggest mafia of japan , but they raid on their underground illegal works , and came to rescue me , as his father was running away haru's father was encountered in the way.

But haru never show me his face , he always wear a hoodie and hide his face from me who would thought that the evil psychopath has such an innocent face in reality.

I suffered 1 year because of the assh*le I always get nightmares he killing someone,  my mom and dad consoled me and I moved on in life settled my career being an idol and meet sweet friends like Blackpink,  somi, ella and tzuyu. They know my story and always consoled me when sometimes I get those nightmares.

Who would thought that he will escape from the police and will comeback in my life, I am trapped again f*ck my life.