Chapter 12: You're So Cheesy

At the end of the day Nikki and I walked to our lockers, we ended up having them right beside each other. Which I'm so happy about!

I threw my books into my locker and shut it. Aspen was picking me up and I was spending the night at his place. I feel like we haven't spent very much time together lately, but I understand that he has work. I jumped as I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. Turning around I saw that it was just Nikki and relaxed.

"Were you even paying attention?"

"Uhhh no?"

She laughed and shook her head. What? I was deep in my thoughts OK.

"I asked if you wanted to hang out tomorrow. We can do whatever you want since I still don't know this city yet."

I nodded my head. Nikki had moved here from New York because her dad got a job transfer.

"Sure why not? But not before 10:00am, its a Saturday and I need my sleep!"

She laughed and smiled before leaving as we got through the doors, telling me shed text me about it tomorrow. I looked around and saw the familiar black car that contained a very attractive man. I chuckled at my own thoughts as I got in and shut the door.

"Hey babe, how was school? Did anyone hurt you?"

Aspen asked with concern as he leaned over to kiss me on the cheek and pulled out of the parking lot.

"Hey and school is school and no one hurt me today surprisingly. But I do have something to tell you!"

I paused, knowing that he wouldn't be able to handle the suspense. He glanced over at me a couple times before huffing.

"Well what is it?!"

"I made a new friend."

"Really?! Ry that's great, who is it? I thought everyone hated you here?"

"Her name's Nikki and she's new here. She stood up for me and actually chose to sit beside me, even after I told her what might happen. We have a lot in common and we're hanging out tomorrow."

He pouted as we pulled into his drive way. I couldn't help but giggle and poke his face.

"Whats with the frown? Tired of me already?"

"No, but I wanted to keep you tomorrow. I've been so busy with work and I've missed you."

Awwww. I leaned over and pressed my lips gently to his. I pulled away and smiled. He grinned back and we got out of the car and went inside. When we got in the door I dropped my bag and headed for the kitchen. What? I need food!  I pulled a bag of Smartfood and poured some into a bowl. When I walked out I saw Aspen on the living room waiting for me. I went over and cuddled up beside him as he reached for some popcorn.

"Well maybe you can meet/hang out with me and Nikki tomorrow. I don't know what we're doing yet but it'll be fun!" 

"Sure, as long as you're there I'm happy."

"You're so cheesy!"

He laughed as I blushed.

"But you love it."

I chuckled and snuggled deeper into him. We spent the rest of the night cuddling and watch movies. My favorite way to spent a night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N  Just a filler chapter! Still thinking of ideas, what should they do? Comment and let me know what you think. Remember to comment, vote and READ READ READ!

                                     -Ash
Song of the day:
Dear Maria (count me in) by All Time Low