The Fall of the Giant

Recap

"Alright, it's now time to begin the randomization process for our next fight!"

Hearing this, Rex set letter down on the desk and waited in anticipation for the fight. But just as he was getting excited, the decision was made.

"It looks like our first contender is... Penny Polendina, from Atlas! And her opponent will be... Pyrrha Nikos, from Beacon!" said Port and immediately Rex's heart dropped to the floor. His eyes widen in surprise as he said "Oh no."

Suddenly he realized what Paradox meant by"I have some to give you that can save a life" and why he gave him the schematics of Penny, being a robot, he now knew.

Penny was in trouble!

Amber took notice of Rex's change in emotion and asked "Rex, are you ok? You look worried" but as she said that, Rex yelled "PENNY" and turned around and began to run for the window.

Amber's eyes widen a bit and said "Wait, Rex? What are you doing?!" but Rex just kept running and soon leaped forward and broke through the window, making Amber only see him falling down outside the window.

"REX" she yelled but then she heard a buzzing sound and tried to sit up higher to see what that was, but then she looked out towards the window next to it and saw Rex flying away towards the Colosseum with his Boogie Pack. Amber was so confused at what was going on so she turned to the screen and pondered at what made him run away.

Rex

"I've got to hurry. Penny's in trouble" he thought as he flew faster and faster than his wings could make him. This caused one of his wings to break off and made Rex stumble around a bt in the air and began to fall but he quickly grew it back saying "Come on Rex. Get a grip" and flew faster toward the colosseum.

Amity Arena

Down in the arena of Amity Colosseum, Pyrrha was stilling feeling conflicted at what she's been through the past few days or so, but still had a look of determination while Penny politely saluted her opponent.

"Sal-u-tations, Pyrrha Nikos! It's an honor to finally meet you!" as she did a salute to her.

Pyrrha didn't respond, as looked at her hands as she clenched them in attempted determination.

"This is going to be so much fun!" said Penny, cheerfully.

Ruby

In the same structure behind closed doors, Ruby was still facing down an up-and-standing Mercury, who was smugly smiling at the younger girl's confusion.

"Mercury, what are you doing? You were hurt! Why..." she stopped as she then narrowed her eyes in suspicion and said "What's going on?"

Mercury didn't answer, as he was still grinning with malice at her.

"Fine. If you're not going to tell me... " she said while she attempted to move around him, but he blocked her path, then did it again when she sidestepped.

"Fighters, are you ready?" said Oobleck.

Mercury just smirked at the announcement.

Penny beamed widely in anticipation, but Pyrrha still had her look of determination on her face as she readied her weapons.

Everyone was getting ready to fight as Oobleck said "3, 2, 1... BEGIN!"