Bonding and Battles

Amity Colosseum (September 16)

The crowd was continuing to cheer as the next match was about to begin. This match was between teammates Mercury Black and Emerald Sustrai and Coco Adel and Yatsuhashi Daichi, who was mediating as they waited to start.

Both teams had been waiting the center of the arena and began to prepare themselves for battle. As they waited for the signal to duke it out, the holographic roulette began to run through the selector as to pick the field for the fighters.

Port and Oobleck waited in anticipation for the battle to start but Port decided to go ahead and announce the fighters. 

"Well we are almost complete through these rounds and taking the stands today are Emerald and Mercury of Haven, as they are up against Coco and Yatsuhashi of Beacon! Let's see what our fighters today have in store for us" said Port as the crowd cheered in anticipation as they wanted the fight to start.

CFVY's other teammates were sitting next to team RRWBY's seats and they began cheering for their team to win as Velvet cheered "Good luck, you two!"

As she finished cheering, the Colosseum chose four fields to rise up from below in quarter sections. In one spot was a patch of tall grassy plains which had a single tree and some rocks, while in another section was the ruins of a city, complete with buildings holding shattered windows and rubble among the pavement. Another section had a hot spring containing geyser spots along a small river and some blue Dust crystal growths and the last quarter was a familiar section of dense forest.

 Another section had a hot spring containing geyser spots along a small river and some blue Dust crystal growths and the last quarter was a familiar section of dense forest

Coco was staring at Emerald and lowered her sunglasses as she looked up and down at her opponents and she gained a smirk and said "Hey! Love the outfit, kid!"

Emerald just chuckled at her as she said "I'll try not to get blood on it."

Yatsuhashi got up from his mediation as he said" I can't promise you'll leave without a scratch"as he unsheathed his weapon.

Emerald began stretching her arm out as she said, "I won't be the one bleeding."

Coco admired her fighting spirit as she said "Ooh, I like her!"

Then, over the lout speaker, they heard Port as he yelled "Three, two, one, begin!" and the battle began.

00000000000000000000000000

(Cue "When it falls" by Casey and Jeff Lee Williams)

{Instrumental}

A shot of the scattered moon pans down to the forest below as a glowing blue light and a single petal dance together through the night as the two connect together, leaving the red petal as its veins now glow blue as the petal falls gently on top of a red rose.

'Maybe red's like roses?'

But just as it makes contact, the flower is trampled by a lumbering Ursa , followed by a horde of Grimm– Ursai, Creeps, Beowolves and more - charging forward through the mists.