New faces, New enemies

March 1 

After being flung through Breach's portal and sent to who knows where in the world, Rex had come into contact with a weird, short girl and he was now following that same girl that had crashed into him and was now running through a forest of no return, it looked like. But as he kept on running, he kept thinking on his situation in that moment.

"Ok, so after being flung through Breach's portal, I seem to have landed in a forest area, and apparently out of range. I can't seem to contact Providence. This weird girl says she might be able to help me but I'm not sure even she knows where she's going. But if I'm going to make it back to Six and the rest, I'll just have to play along until I know where I'm going" thought Rex as he kept following the short, red riding hood girl as she led him through the thick forest. 

000000000000000000000000000000                                                                0000000000000000000000000

(Cue This will be the Day by Jeff Williams)

{Instrumental}

(The scene opens up with Ruby Rose kneeling at Summer's gravestone near the Cliffside Forest, as Red petals are flying off of her.)

'They see you as small and helpless'

(In the midst of a snowstorm, she looks up and sees a figure wearing a white cloak, with a red interior, nearly identical to hers, that looks as if a person is wearing it before dissolving into white rose petals.)

'They see you as just a child'

(The moon then starts to scatter as the sky changes color, and a huge gust of wind kicks up snow and rose petals from Ruby's cloak.)

'Surprised when they find out that a warrior will soon run wild'

'Prepare for your greatest moments'

(The camera pans to the left with the snow and rose petals, revealing the title of the show.)

"The Evo of Remnant"

'Prepare for your finest hour'

(Weiss Schnee is seen under a spotlight in the Schnee training room , possibly preparing to sing as she closes her eyes.)

'The dream that you've always dreamed is suddenly about to flower'

(Blake Belladonna appears next on the screen, standing on a branch in Forever Fall forest, then disappearing suddenly when a branch passes over the camera. In the background, outlines of Adam Taurus's mask and face are seen over the moon.)

(Yang Xiao Long looks over the city where Junior's club is situated, as she is checking her scroll before looking up at dark clouds ahead of her as she then rides off on her motorcycle, BumbleBee, in a cloud of smoke and away from the city.)

'We are lightning'

(Several creatures of Grimm including dozens of Beowolves, Ursa, a Deathstalker, and a giant Nevermore flying at the camera are seen with some dark, mysterious shapes are over the grimm creatures.)

(Roman Torchwick and a few of his henchmen appear as Roman points his cane at the camera.)

'Straying from the thunder'

(The scene then bursts into fire, as the three silhouettes of Mercury Black, Emerald Sustrai and Cinder Fall are visible through the flames, as the camera zooms in on Cinder's right eye.)