Lunchtime Quarrels

Timeskip(1 month/ April 3)

"It's been an interesting couple of weeks being in this new universe, and within the amount of time that I've been on this world, I've learned quite a bit about it's history, people, and a bit of the darkness that plagues this world.

Luckily for me, the teachers here teach me about some of the things in this world since Ozpin has made it to where my friends and teammates think I'm suffering from amnesia and that I've forgotten some things. It's difficult to lie to them, but there is no way I could see them taking the idea of me being from another world or universe, who can make metal builds from microscopic machines called nanites, seriously. Such a thing is hard enough for me to believe at times if I lived in this world. Some of them think its a semblance but nope.

However, I've decided to go with Ozpin's idea for me being there, for now.

Plus, I hate to think that these two girls, Weiss and Blake, would try and hand me over to some police force or military branch. They haven't tried asking me things for a while and its gotten me concerned but that isn't what I'm focusing on.

Within this time, I've learned a little bit about the early history of the world of Remnant, but not everything, something that I've taken a guess on. I've also learned about the beginning of humanity and the conflict it was locked in with the creatures of darkness that ruin their everyday lives, the Creatures of Grimm.

Learning about the discovery of Dust and how it gave humans the edge they needed in order to survive and allow for the Kingdoms to prosper while the Huntsmen and Huntresses kept this thin veil of peace. But I'm still not allowed to use it on my own.

Sheesh, one bad time using it, first time I might add, and they limit you like a babysitter would with what you can play with at your own home. Good grief.

But I have to to say, the whole dust thing is remarkable, to say the least.

What I was able to get from this information was the kind of struggle that humanity has went through since their very early days. Throughout my time as a hero, this world and I seem to have something in common. Both our worlds were infected by monstrous creatures and have caused problems for the people of this world. Though, I managed to fix mine but this one is still broken.

Speaking of broken, I've also learned about the broken conflicts between faunas and humans. Faunus was the name for the special segment of humans like Velvet and others who had special animal traits, and how they were mistreated by humans since they became well-known. Another thing my world and this world have in common.

Discrimination.

People think Faunus should be treated like monsters, kind of like how I was treated for something I didn't ask for. But I guess if I didn't, I would have these awesome powers.

Anyways, even if they looked human in reality, many hated their kind as they saw them as nothing more than animals.

It even reached a point where the Faunus and humans waged war over the the rights and equality the Faunus desperately wanted. All they wanted was a better life, and from I've learned, they did get want they wanted, but for the wrong reasons as the teachers have told me.

I've managed to hear that a group called the White Fang are becoming a big reason the faunas are hated. From their peaceful beginning as they wanted to be the peaceful front that would continue to find non-violent ways of attaining the rights and equality they've always wanted.