Under the Rain

Deku's POV

   These few days I've been unable to sleep. I've got bags under my eyes and I feel like blacking out 24/7. I don't like it. Even All Might's found something wrong with me. I'm frustrated.

   This night, I decided to go out for a walk. Nothing better to do, you know. I want to visit Uraraka but making that a habit would cause some rumours and accusations.

   It's 2am. The streets are dark, but the streetlights gave sufficient lighting for me to be aware of my surroundings. I heard a voice, that seemed to trail away...

Ochaco's POV

   I looked down on the window. I wrote a note, and stuck it onto my desk. I took a breath, relieved that it's all gonna end.

   "Goodbye, my friends. Good bye, Deku. I had a great time with y'all. It isn't your fault. It's my fault for having such bad luck. Goodbye, Earth."

   I jumped.

   "Ahh..." I whispered.

   "I'm finally gonna die.."

    "Deku, Tsuyu, Mina, Toru, Momo... I love you all..."

"GYAH!!"

Deku's POV

"GAH!! Uraraka what are you doing here?!!" I screamed.

She fell into my arms, coincidentally.

"Ah- Deku! What are you doing here?!! You saved me!"

I was carrying her bridal style. This is embarrassing. If someone spotted us, we're fried meat. "Ura-Uraraka why did you appear out of nowhere-"

Ochaco's POV

"I-uhh.. wanted to keep in one of my sports towels.. it's going to rain soon you know..." I lied. Much to my favour, a small drizzle came upon us. "Yea... let's get in quickly," Deku told me. He put me down and we rushed to the entrance of the dorms ASAP.

He grabbed my hand.

I wanted to scream.

My face is blushing.

"Ehh.." I muttered.

Deku's POV

I don't know what I did that for, but I began to blush like her. If someone's at the entrance.. there's going to be a lot of casualties.

Surprisingly, no one's there. I heaved a sigh of relief.

"That was dangerous, Uraraka! And why didn't you use your quirk?"

"I felt a little sick.. sorry.."

She led me to her room to dry up; we were drenched. She took a towel and put it on my head. "You shouldn't be going out in the middle of the night, you know? You'll catch a cold," "Okay.."

I put my hands on her shoulders. "Don't ever do that again, if it weren't for me going for walks in the middle of the night, you'll probably be dead. And I don't want that to happen."

"Okay, Deku. I promise."

She smiled at me. "Arigato," She said.

Ochaco's POV

Gosh, I didn't expect Deku to be downstairs! I messed up real badly. I don't think he would say anything about it though; Mina would go crazy if he did.

I gave him a hug, and he returned it. I felt my Hanaki going away. It felt like; slipping away from my body. The pain I once had left my shoulders.

And that was the best day of my life. The day I attempted suicide, no doubt, but also the day I hugged Deku. I love him. I hope he loves me back.

"Let's just say, we did nothing," I smiled at Deku.

Deku's POV

My brain is going dead. My face is burning. I don't want this moment to stop. I love her..

I went back to my dorm.

I could sleep after that. I wasn't up forever anymore. I curled myself up into a ball, and smiled to myself. Slowly, I drifted to sleep. It's finally peaceful.

Ochaco's POV

The next day

Mina looked at me with big eyes the whole time, as if she was gonna plead and beg something from me.

I'm not sure how she was awake at that time, but I think she peeped through her doorhole when me and Deku passed by her dorm. Shit~

During recess, that happened.

" Uraraka! Ive got something for you!" Mina gave me a friendship bracelet. It was navy blue, a deep, dark shade, my favourite colour. I'm quite sure what's going to happen next though.

I saw that Tsuyu's got a green one, Mina has a pink one, Jirou's got a yellow one and Momo's got red. I looked at Mina, preparing myself for the question she's gonna force me to answer.

"So... WHAT WERE YOU AND MIDORIYA DOING LAST NIGHT? I saw you both passing my dorm together. It was raining and it's in the middle of the dusk, you know."

My heart stopped. I hadn't prepared my answer yet.

"Uh.. we went out for a walk together?? I couldn't sleep, and so did he."

"That's so lame."

"I know."

"Come on, say the truth!"

"That is the truth!"

"Damn, you're stubborn."

"Can't help it."

The other girls looked at us bickering. Honestly, I can't tell them the whole story so I pretended I saw nothing and nothing happened at all.

Deku's POV

Uraraka's getting persuaded by Mina. I heard that she's dating Sero; so he might start some conversation with me regarding last night. I'm gonna get this straight: I did nothing and I was just going to get a glass of water when I bumped into Uraraka on the way. That's going to be my excuse.

And yes. Sero began doing it. "I heard you and Uraraka were together last night~" He started. I replied with a no. Kirishima was interested in the gossip too. "So what happened?" I repeated that lie I made earlier to him, but he didn't seem convinced.

"Oh REALLY?"

"Really."

Saved by the bell.

"I'll squeeze the truth out of you next time."

I looked at him with a scared expression and turned away.

I brushed off the drop of sweat of my forehead. That was close. I wonder how Uraraka is coping with Mina though.

Ochaco's POV

I'm having a bad time. The bell rang and I knew I wasn't off the hook. I'm quite sure Mina's gonna bug us to do truth or dare. But my suicide attempt didn't happen; I sweeped that out of my mind.

Word Count:
1028

Aye another chapter well done OwO

Hope y'all like it :D
Beeg lov for y'all

Signed Off,
Shironii