Together Again

Uraraka's POV

I'm not sure what I felt about that. It's so sudden.. but I can't just say no. After all, I've liked him since the start of this story.

  No breaking the fourth wall!~ Iida

  I touched his hand, and held it. It was rough, due to the scars, but it's still gave me that nostalgic warmth that gave me a sense of belonging.

   He held back, and I laid myself on his shoulder as we watch the azure blue sky fading into a lightish pink-orange while the sun sets.

   My compo-writing put into use~ Shironii

   Kirishima and Bakugou were at the other side of the peak of the hill that we were climbing an hour before. It's nearly 7, and we're setting out to the other side sooner or later. Just catching a quick rest before we head right down again.

   Soon enough, the once bright blue patch of sky became a glossy black blanket. The shimmering stars in the sky shone not more than Deku's eyes, which I stared into very much.

   He then looked at me, and smiled that innocent angel smile that I would always treasure forever.

Kirishima's POV

   While Uraraka and Midoriya are going all touchy feely at the back right there, me and Bakubro are packing up. We'll go down when Bakubro's got the torches ready.

  After a while we're leaving the couple at the back there for some along time because that's manly. It's very manly to not poke your nose at everybody's business, isn't it? So we speedrunning this mountain, as Bakubro said, because running is manly.

   I like writing in Kiribro's POV, very manly~ Shironii

  It's pretty easy to get down the hill, you see. There's a huge empty area without much tree and monke so it's quite easy to set off. But manly Bakubae, uh I mean Bakubro gave us this cool idea.

   He got out a huge, yes a very VERY huge leaf. He said it's a coccoloba leaf, and yes, it's pretty much as tall as me, or barely a centimetre shorter.

   He told me to gather about two or three leaves this big and make a sled or something.

  When he explained to me his idea, it's actually seemed pretty cool.

  We're going to layer the leaves on top of each other, tie them with rope, and then whoosh down the hill at intense speed. The hallway-ish dirt slide was pretty suitable for us to do this, but to be honest, it's pretty dangerous.

  He said he's going to 'drive' it, or rather just sit in front so I'll just hold tight at the back hoping not to get swept away.

   So..

  Whoosh.

  We're going at intense speed.

   Even the monke nearby stared at us like we're high or something.

  When there were kinda bumpy parts along the way I clutched onto Bakubro's waist a little tighter, if not I'll be flying.

Bakugou's POV

  *brain fried successfully*

  Pardon the intrusion. He's pretty much embarrassed dead because of good old Kiribro hugging him. Back to the story.~ Shironii

*whispering*

Kirishima is making me uncomfortable and yet comfortable and uhh..-

*dies of blush*

Oh dearie.~ Shironii