A kiss and a dare

Bakugou's POV

   So basically earphones bitch wants me to kiss Round Face. Damn her. I'm going after her and her little boyfriend Dunce Face.

   But I'm not gonna turn down such a easy dare.

   So when I saw her turning at a corner that no one else was at, I grabbed her at the collar and gave her a kiss.

Jirou's POV

   He actually did it. What kind of idiot is he. Well of course idiots call each other idiots; but this is over the line. Deku was there; u moron!
Then he put her down and left her on the floor traumatised.

Ochaco's POV

   I was going to my room to get some snacks for Deku, and Bakugou suddenly grabbed me by the collar? No thanks, I ain't having a spiky porcupine as a pet, so much as a partner. I'm sticking with my little broccoli boy. Then he kissed me.

   Guess how cringed I felt.

   I wanted my first to be Deku.

   Ruined by Bakugou.

   I fell on my knees, traumatised. "EHHH..."

Mina's POV

   I saw what happened. I'm angry. Uraraka.. how dare you cheat on Midoriya?!! Just when it wa going to the juicy part.. I hope she won't get too upset for tonight. It's going to be a blast for them.

Deku's POV

   Uraraka.. kissing.. Kacchan? Then falling down? What's going on? I'm so confused.. this is so messed up..just when I heard Kacchan mumble something. I hope Jirou in the corner captured that; so I went on and asked her.

   "What.. happened?"

   She didn't budge.

Jirou's POV

  He said, "Sorry, damn nerd." Guess he felt bad about doing that too. I ain't in the mood today.. after Denki electric-shocked me. When I was doing the dare. That dare. Damn Mina. Damn her.

   Uraraka was on her knees; she was staring into the ground with her eyes empty. Bakugou was clearly panicking when I saw him rush into his and Kirishima's room. He didn't show it; but rather he looked like he was in a rush.

Kirishima's POV

   Bakugou told me about the dare; I myself didn't really approve of it but since he's not the kind to back down I didn't have a choice. When he came back, he's face was clearly red he was probably upset.

   Damn Jirou.. at least we didn't get her dare right? If we did.. Bakugou's gonna straightup kill Midoriya.

   I put my hair down. It's been a day; it's 11 at night right now. To top off Bakugou's bad luck, his grouchy attitude after 8pm makes things worse.. I hope he ain't killing me.

Bakugou's POV

   I prefer hair-down Kiri. Makes his hair not-so-shitty. So when I came back to our room, I softened a bit.

   Kirishima turned off the lights. "Night," I told him. "Night."

Ochaco's POV

   Bakugou's probably asleep by now. No texting, I guess. I stuttered; still dizzy, and I saw a hand reach out to me. It was Deku. I'm surprised he still loves me. I mean, I kissed Bakugou.. "Don't worry, let's go to our room now," he carried me bridal style. Again.

   Jirou spotted us.. but she isn't the type that's interested in gossip and stuff so I guess that's fine?

   So when we got into our bedroom, I started explaining. "Uh.. I can explain.." "You can't." He replied. "I saw everything. Including him holding you by the collar. Who hold their girlfriend like that if you really like them?" Gosh.. Deku's too innocent.. he's an angel. I gave him a hug. "Thanks.. Deku.." "Ehh.. wha?" He fell downwards to the bed.

   "I love you.. Deku.." "I love you too.." I reached for my phone. I looked at the spam Mina sent out. They were mostly meme stickers. Rather offensive. I hope Bakugou muted his phone. Since we were bored; we decided to watch a late night movie. "How about.. that One Piece show you liked watching?" Deku asked. "Sure. There's more than 12 movies.. which shall we watch?" "The first one then."

   We stayed up all night. By the time it was 1am, the room was rather silent; no more talking or noises from the other rooms. Just, silence.

Deku's POV

   It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. "Let's sleep then," Uraraka told us. She went to turn off the television that had the TO BE CONTINUED screen. She settled onto her bed (she sat on mine during the movie) and tuck herself in. I switched off the lights.

   "Night," I whispered.

Word Count:
759

The numbers keep falling~
Aight beeg lov fr yall

Signed off,
Shironii