Back at school

Uraraka'a POV

   School's finally starting again. I settled back at my seat behind next to the window, and let off a sigh. So much has happened during the holiday month. Mina turned behind; she sat in front of me; and gave me a wink.

    "Anything on your mind, Uravity?"

   "Nothing much.."

    "You sure you ain't thinking about him right?"

    "Wait.. wha..?"

    "Gosh, you're too innocent. Just like Midoriya."

    "..."

    And she turned away to Sero who sits beside her.

   What was all that about?? I mean, I love Deku and all but we're underage. Speaking of underage.. I hope Kaminari and Jirou don't get arrested for sexual harassment. I smiled at Deku. He smiled back.

   Aizawa-Sensei walked in. "Welcome back.. settle down.. I know you're excited.. but we're gonna check if you did some revising during the holidays.. there's a test next week.." A test??!! And a week to study?!! Whoa, that's over the line right there.

   I failed the last exam and I hope it ain't happening again. I'm just gonna strain myself these few days and hopefully I'll get some nerd stuff on my head. Hopefully I'll get at least a pass..

Deku's POV

   A test??!!! Dammit, I ain't ready for that. I'm sure Momo's going to host some study sessions; but I'll stick with Uraraka. She's good at Science which is my weak point; and ill give her some coaching for Math.

   I flipped the pages on my notebook. In case you're thinking they're my notes for Science, let me tell you something. You're wrong. I write hero notes during Science which is why I don't get good marks for that. And also cause it's kinda boring..? To be honest...

   I looked over to Kaminari. He's doing something similar to me. Except he isn't paying any attention at all. His Science book was full of scribbles; he looked like he's in "yay mode", and he goes "whey.."

   Aizawa-Sensei gave us a huge pile of worksheets to complete.. I don't think I'll manage.. I guess I'll go off to Uraraka's dorm to get some work done. Pages 52 to 108.. that's a bunch. And it's just for Math.

Uraraka's POV

   After school, I had to bring that pile of shit over to my dorm.. Math, Science, English, Humanities.. and it's all due on Wednesday. Which is two days later. I settled down on my tabls and started on simple Math MCQ first. It wasn't that hard; it's the open-ended questions that I suffer the backfall from most.

I heard a knock at the door. "Come in." It was Deku..!

"Hey.. wanna study together?"

"Sure. I probably need help on Math..."

Deku starting tutoring me on Fractions amd Algebra. "And 2 divided by 4 equals to..."

Then it was my turn. I gave him some of my revision notes and he scribbled them dowm in his notepad.

"Thanks."

"Same to you," I replied.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek, making his face go red. "Uraraka-" "Hm?" "Thanks a bunch. For your notes, and your kiss."

Now it was my turn to have my cheeks flush. Dammit..

Two days later~

A test today. To check our understanding. Deku's coaching amazing.. I hope I'll get to his standard..

The test began. I flipped over to the first question. 3/y x 45z=? Damn.. Deku's looked over to the future... He's told me what to look out for..

z=y^2. So z=y x y. Easy..! Now that he's taught me simple math, I feel more confident about that subject now.

Before ya'll start sayin that question won't exist in high school, let me tell you that I suck at math, let alone know how to make my own math questions.

Simple as fuck. I'm going to ace this exam. Forget about getting a B1, with Deku's coaching, I'm gonna get an A.

So that was how that easy test went. I felt relieved after that. Now... time for English. I'm not terrifyingly bad at English, just that Mic-sensei makes it friggin' hard to pay attention in class without laughing. But the composition topic wasn't as difficult as I anticipated, and I aced it too.

Same goes for the other subjects. Science was a piece of cake; for I was rather good at it and Japanese is quite straightforward. And those were the graded tests.

I let off a sigh as the exam period had ended. "Deku.. did you do well?"

"The tests weren't that bad. And the questions we went through we actually in the paper..!"

"So exams done, what else would we have to look forward to?"

"The school festival!"

"Oh yes.. I didn't notice it was right around the corner!"

"Iida's going to go through what we'll be doing."

"Okay..! Catch you later!"

And that was how our conversation went.

Deku's POV

Exams ended, School Fest is starting.. I wonder what we'll do this year. Last time was the concert.. we'll be bound to choose another topic!

I'm inviting Eri... I'll invite Kota too! I hope they'll be friends and go along..

I told the class that.

Mina's gone crazy.

What's wrong?

Mina's POV

Did I hear that right? Midoriya's gonna introduce Kota to Eri. I mean, how sweet is that? I know it's too early for this, but I'm going to find out ways to get those two together. As friends, for now.

I can't wait for the school festival~

Word Count:
909

Aha the numbers keep fallin
Ahhhh Im putting in one of my fave shipzz
Kota x eri owo

Beeg lov f0r yall

Signed Off,
Shironii