Arrival

Bakugou's POV

That damn shitty hair just had to fucking pull me in this shit. Now erasershit just has to catch us fricking sneaking into the damn casino, and now we have idiotic detention slips.

Something I can't fucking understand is how that erasershit asshole could find out who we were. Damn him. Die.

Kirishima's POV

Bakubro isn't feeling happy today... but he's always grumpy... what I mean is that he's grumpier than usual. It's probably my fault for dragging him into this mess.

Sorry, Bakubro.

Then he told us the scramble back to our dorms and have a nap or something, we were just kids. Of course, Bakubro wasn't happy with that. Then I had to pull him back before he bit down Aizawa-Sensei's head off.

Sero taped him up, and we got our angry little dog back to my dorm. It took rather a struggle, but we did it, which made Bakubro even more angry. Ima just apologise later.

Sero's POV

   When we got Bakuhoe into our room, we decided to chillax and think about the next thing we should do. Then the train captain made an announcement through the mic.

  "Attention: We would arrive at Osaka City at 0400. Repeat, we would arrive at Osaka City at 0400." He said in a muffled tone. It's probably because of the speaker.

  I looked at the time.

  3.31am. We've been up so late..

I was in Ashido's room; she was hugging the pillow. Cold, probably. I gave her my coat, and she gave me a smile. We're entering the cold climate now... temperatures can easily go down to 15 degrees Celcius.

Luckily, I brought quite a bunch of coats. So I gave her one, and headed back to my dorm to pack up and get ready.

Midoriya's POV

I'm in my dorm with Todoroki. He's taking his sling bag and small baggage, while I have my backpack and baggage. We all have baggage of the same size, except Yaoyorozu.

  I put on my green scarf and brown hoodie, then scrambled out to the main car where some of our classmates were already on.

Uraraka's still in her room, so I went there to find her. The door wasn't closed, so I went in.

Then I saw her...

Half naked...

"EHH??? DEKU??"

"URARAKA- GOMEN I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE-"

PS Gomen means sorry in japanese in case some of you don't know but I'm sure y'all know I just like putting simple japanese words in my writing so it'll have a better expression~ Shironii

She was wearing jeans and that's all. She was halfway wearing her sweater when I came in, and she stopped in mid-air.

Both of us went into complete panik mode when we saw each other like this. It's way too awkward....

Uraraka's POV

I was changing, when Deku opened the door. It was open?!!! Damn Ashido, she didn't close it properly...

I put on the sweater properly, and swept the dust off. I never used it in a long time, since the climate in UA isn't really cold and we usually wear the school uniform.

I put my finger on his lips and said,

"You saw nothing."

He was still red and burning, so I cupped his cheeks and went to get my luggage. Cute...

Asui's POV

-kero- I went to take my -kero- stuff when I saw -kero- Tokoyami help me get my things -kero-.

  When I -kero- went down to the -kero- main car I saw Mina -kero- giggling at us -kero-. I think it's probably -kero- just what she and Sero -kero- always do, stalking -kero- classmates.

Kaminari's POV

I pulled my bag outside of the room... it's heavy, even though there isn't much in it... did I choose the wrong bag? Did someone put lots of gold in??

When Kyoka saw me pulling the bag then opening it, she hit my head and said I was just an idiot who's weak. Damn it...

Jirou's POV

Dumbinari looked stupid desperately pulling that small bag of his without noticing that luggage have wheels.

He opened his bag, probably thinking that something extraordinary happened like gold came out of nowhere.

  I pulled him by his hair and tugged at it, making him go the direction where the main car is.

  "Owie.. Kyoka..."

  I spanked him.

  "What did I say about calling me by my first name?!!!"

  "I mean Jirou..."

  He pouted and dragged his bag, still ignoring the fact that luggage have wheels. I shrugged it off and easily pulled my luggage to the main car.

  He looked at me with his mouth open, probably wondering how in the world I was able to pull my stuff so easily. There's something wrong with his stupid brain....

Eraser's POV

   I gathered all the children in the main car and took attendance as normal. Twenty minutes later when we arrived at Osaka, I let them out.

Ashido's POV

  The train station was HUGE!!! There's lots of people there, so I held Sero's hand to not get lost. He probably got lost, and before we knew it, we were wandering around in an unknown area. Ah shit, Aizawa-sensei's bound to kill us two.

  At least we're together, right? Just me trying to think on the up side. Things could have been much, much worse if I were alone.

  Musutafu's mobile data's different to Osaka's, for some reason, so we were in a fix.

  I remembered the SIM cards Yaomomo gave us before the trip. Damn... she's a lifesaver. I put one of my three chips into my phone, replacing the old one. 10gb each, 30gb in total. More than needed, but it's handy. This math is easier than usual, so I'm quite sure I got the calculations correct.

  I made a call to Yaomomo, asking where she is. I think she's put in her chip, so we gave the call.

Yaoyorozu's POV

  Oh dear.. Ashido and Sero have gone missing... I hope they have put in their SIM card, or else it would be rather difficult to contact them.

  When I heard my phone's tri-tone ringtone, I felt relieved. We were all here, except for the pair. It would most probably be Ashido.

  "Yaomomo!!!!"

  "Yes, Ashido? Where are you are Sero?"

  "We're outside a sign that says Yodoyabashi Station."

  "Oh, you're outside?"

  "Yeah.. lots of trees. Sero's sleeping in a heap of leaves."

  "We'll be right there."

  I see... they made their way outside already. We were supposed to get there, so it was rather convenient.

  We saw two familiar figures playing with the autumn leaves.

Sero's POV

  Since we got lost and were waiting for the rest of the gang to pick us up, Ashido and I decided to play with the leaves. Why not?

  Then we saw a crowd of familiar faces. They found us! We'll try our best not to get lost again. That was actually kinda scary... being lost in an unknown state...

Word Count:
1163

Whoo~
This chapter was really fun like always~

Beeg lov fr yall

Signed Off,
Shironii