Train to Osaka, not Busan

Uraraka's POV

  Aizawa-Sensei led us to the station. "It's going to take 19 hours, be sure you've got your stuff all packed in. There's going to be dorms for you too." He grumbled.

  I'm sure that I've got everything well-packed, I'm not the type to forget. Deku's sure that whes checked off everything too. I'm in a car with Tsuyu. Well of course they won't allow boys and girls to be together in one room; Mina and Sero weren't in charge of the list.

Kirishima was with Bakugou though.. well the Senseis don't know they're gay.

Deku is with Todoroki, Kaminari with Sero, Jirou with Mina, Momo with Mei, Iida with Tokoyami. Todoroki and Deku are at the room next door so that's convenient. Well there's 2 rooms each car. So Tsuyu's going to travel quite lots.

  The car looks.. rather fancy.

  The floor is wooden; looking new. The walls were lined with paintings and there's a water cooler in the middle of the dorms.

  There are doors leading to each car. Easier to come back and forth than you think.

  There's a level two as well, but it's mostly for recreation. Like for our car, we can have karaoke. The car that Mina and Jirou and Kirishima and Bakugou are on have a casino. It's out of bounds to us but we're definitely going to try sneaking in. Especially Mina.

  There's a bowling alley, an arcade and a archery court. Talk about rich.

  Iida and Tokoyami were most furthest to us, which is a sort of good thing, since the dorm next door is Monoma and Awase's.

  And yes, unfortunately class 1B is with us. They've came in later than us due to people traffic but when Monoma finds out we're with him things are going to go wild.

  At least Bakugou is furthest to the 2B dorms.

  I hope there won't be any angry outbursts.

I changed into casual clothes since it isn't so cold in the car. I stared out at the window dreamily.

  "Mind if I open this?"

  "-kero- Go ahead. I want to see the outside too."

  The soft breeze kissed my cheeks as my mind drifted away. A few trees were near the sidewalks. Then there were mountains. Tall, grand hills. A few mountain goats I saw. And many, many leaves of different colour. Orange, brown, red and yellow.

  Tsuyu went outside and went to the other car. To see Tokoyami, I guess. She's going to inherit his last name soon~

  Sheesh, that makes me sound like Mina. Speaking of Mina, I wonder where is she now...

Mina's POV

  Aha...

  I'm stalking some good ol' couples today.

  Starting with...

  Kiribaku.

  They were in the car next door, so it's reasonable they're my first target. Sero's in the same car; he went here just a few minutes ago, to do some creeping out.

  So.. I snuck near their dorm. A doorhole. Sweet. I placed my phone camera directly on that little space I have to take a small video. 

  Hm..

  Not that great...

  It's just Bakuhoe and Kirishima having a hardcore pillowfight.

  Makes sense.

  Now way they could...

  Or what if...

  Damn.

  I rushed back to my dorm and hid under my bed.

  Big sad...

  I didn't get what I wanted. So I dropped Sero a text message saying that there aren't much good news. Oh well.

Bakugou's POV

  I'm sure Raccoon Eyes is going to stalk the fuck out of Shitty Hair and I. Pisses me off. I want to kill her.

  So when I sensed her around I just did some acting. Pillow fight. What I had in mind. I told Shitty Hair that and since these dorms are soundproof Raccoon Eyes won't hear the plot.

  Easy to fool.

  Aha.

  She went away after seeing this sight.

  Too bad for her.

Sero's POV

  WHAT??!!! Bakubro and Kiribro aren't doing that, let alone confess?!! I mean, Bakubro really need to confess. And Kiribro know better than that to just bottle up all those feelings. Damn... I can't wait for them to be together!!

  Ashido and I are partners in crime. Stalking and creeping the fuck out of people is our specialty. As long as they're a couple then we'll do that for free. If not, no matter how much you pay we ain't doing this stalker shit for ya.

  To be honest, I really want to check this train out!! It's really cool; I want to do some bowling with the Bakusquad first.

Deku's POV

  This place is amazing!!!

  I'm inviting the Dekusquad to do some activities. Recreation, I mean.

Broccy Boi: Aye guys want to check this train out??

Kirby: Yes!! It looks cool!! There is an archery court on level two!! Are the others coming?

Kermit Genderbend: -kero- Sure, but I don't want to shoot arrows.

Five Wees: K.

Crafting Table: Sure!! I'll buy some snacks for you all!! I'm sure there's a bar there; I've been on this type of train before!!

Kirby: Talk about rich.

Robot Arms: We should be having a rest before we arrive at Osaka tonight.

Kirby: No one cares...

Kermit Genderbend: -kero- I'm going.

Robot Arms: But you need to-

Crafting Table: So it's decided then?

Robot Arms: Not you too!!

   And that was how our text conversation went. Iida tried to stop us but we're still going. I can't wait!! 19 hours isn't enough to check this whole place out!!

  I put on a hoodie over my white shirt. Then I wore my shoes and headed out. Todoroki wore a jacket and followed me too. Outside the dorms were colder than the inside since there are heaters in the dorms.

  I met Uraraka and Tsuyu-San on the way to the car next door. We're going to the archery court above Sero, Kaminari, Mei and Momo's dorm.

Word Count:
974

Whoo this chapter go brr-
This Osaka Trip arc is going to be so fun for me and I hope it'll be fun for you too!
PS I think it'll span across about 6 to 7 chapters
OwO enjoy-

Beeg lov fr yall

Signed Off,
Shironii