Last day

Deku's POV

  I woke up and yawned. And.. I was stuck..

  It took me a while to get back on my senses. So we were having a sleepover.. me and Uraraka are sharing a room.. and URARAKA'S SLEEPING ON MY LAP?!! My face went all red and I realised she was still asleep. I wanted to scream out of embarrassment but I shouldn't be waking her up. I checked the time. 10.30am. We've been asleep for a long time.. well we did stay up pretty late.

   I grabbed my phone to check whether the others were online. Just a bunch of offensive stickers Mina sent us on WhatsApp. And she's still spamming. Guess she went to sleep early then. My phone notifications woke Uraraka up. "Ehh.." she rubbed her eyes before she realised the awkward situation we were in.

   "D-Deku??!" She stuttered. She looked rather cute. Then she looked down to see that she was on my lap.

   "EHH!!? S-SORRY DEKU!!"

   "Hm, wanna get breakfast? I'm quite sure the others are up by now. We stayed up real late last night."

   She turned to see that it was 10.42 in the morning already.

   "We've been sleeping for so long?"

Uraraka's POV

   I woke up to a warm atmosphere and a patch of green. It was.. Deku? I felt so embarrassed.. but anyways how did I get here? I'm on Deku's bed.. does that mean I slept on his bed to begin with?

   I tried to recall the last few memories. Me and Deku were watching a movie.. ohh.. so I fell asleep on Deku. I hope Mina won't cause lots of casualties..

Mina's POV

  Midoriya and Uraraka have been sleeping for a while. So did Kaminari and Jirou. They've probably been up all night. I know what that means.. MIDORIYA FINALLY UNDERSTANDS THE ADULT WORLD!!!

   I peeped into their room. I saw Uraraka in a panicked state, and Midoriya going "EHH?" I wasn't really impressed with the results. I had expected more drama.. more mess..

   I sighed. They're really too innocent.. all they do is get embarrassed and blush in that state.. they don't know how to PLAY!!

   I huffed back to the dining room and saw Sero and Bakugou and Kirishima. "No luck?" Sero asked, probably wanting to know what happened to Midoriya and Uraraka.

   "Have you checked on Jirou and Kaminari yet?"

   "No..!"

   "What are you waiting for?"

    "Come with me!"

   I raced with Sero to Kaminari and Jirou's room on the other side. It was rather far; so we had to have a water break now and then. Thank goodness there's water coolers everywhere. Like I said, it's a whole zoo in there.. we got lost one too many times.

   After a bunch of twists and turns, we finally made it. The seventeenth room. I peeped through the doorhole.

   It was a mess.

   There's Jirou's guitar on Kaminari's bed; a music book on the floor nearest to Jirou, a bunch of scrap paper and junk food wrapping. I guess they were playing music last night. Or were they..?

I saw Jirou on her bed, and Kaminari on the floor. They were sleeping rather soundly; the room was full of snores. I walked away and giggled to myself and took a pic. Sero would be more than delighted to see some proof.

Kaminari's POV

Yesterday was tough. She gave me some guitar lessons at first, but when she drank some of the water in her bottle that me and Sero switched out as wine, she started acting funny. Drunk; to be specific.Then she became all kinky and did real weird stuff to me. I'm going to explain; I'm just gonna state that we're totally not virgins anymore.

And we stayed up till late.

Sero's POV

Mina came rushing to me. I gave her a hug cause why not? She waved her phone under my eyes. "Look at this!!" I stared in disbelief. Bro, you've crossed the line. Kaminari's underage. "Whoa.. you sure this is the real thing?" "Yep."

Last night was one crazy night. Lots of things happening. Kacchako probably isn't real. I hope so..

There's school the next day. So when we gathered at 12 noon to go back to our dorms, I saw that most of our friends had bags under their eyes. Of course, Kirishima and Bakubro weren't one of them. Bakubro needs his beauty sleep.

Ahahah yesyes
By the way I realised I fgt Tsuyu and Tokoyami-
Onos-
Forgive me for thus sin that I have commited

Uraraka's POV

So I got up and went outside.. it was a Sunday. School starts tomorrow.. I packed some of our stuff; it wasn't really messy. Then I realised I was still wearing Deku's shirt. It was from the dare. Oh shit.. if Sero catches me in this gossip's gonna come about.

Deku was in another one of his hoodies; guess he changed out of my clothing last night. I took off the shirt leaving my tank top behind. And yes, I was wearing 3 layers of clothing so don't worry about that.

   I've got my bag, Deku's got his, and we set out outside while meeting the others. They looked well-rested unlike me and Deku; except Kaminari and Jirou.. I don't want to think about it cause' that's gonna make me sound like Mina, but what were they doing last night..?

   I'm in no position to say this since I was up late too but I'm just curious. I guess this is how Mina feels all the time then.

Deku's POV

   We've got back to our dorms. We met Aizawa-Sensei in the living room; he was doing some paperwork. Signing forms; probably. When we got back, Mineta looked like he was awaiting our arrival. "Welcome backkk~ Why didn't you all invite me to Momo's sleepover~?" He started glaring at the guys.

Kaminari's POV

   Mineta's gonna get real mad at me for not telling him that the girls were having a sleepover. Good grief.. he's gonna go yelling and pissing me off all day. And I have Bakugou to look out for too.. he's on the chase for Jirou now; I wonder what she did though. She isn't the type to make others angry.

   So we chillaxed for the rest of the day. The last day of our holiday.. tomorrow would be back to school.. lots of homework and stuff.. shit.

Uraraka's POV

   So we were back at school! I went to my room to unpacked my stuff. Clothing, hair brush.. and a lot more things. Tomorrow's school, I'm not dreading it; but it ain't my favourite part of the day.

Word Count:
1110

Guess what? I'm back at 1000+ words a chapter.. I guess that's how much I could fit in.

Beeg lov for y'all

Signed off,
Shironii