Checking In

Deku's POV

They're going to the Unizo Hotel... we got our bags on the bus and we're taking a trip there to check in and put our stuff there.

We went in, led by Aizawa-Sensei. Hotel rooms are in the pairs we had in the train too... I'm staying with Todoroki then.

Sero's POV

When Aizawa-Sensei was checking us kids in, Mineta tried molesting Ashido.

  I mean, she's already taken....

  I taped him up for Bakuhoe and Ashido to torture. Of course he's physically scarred from the acid Ashido covered him and Bakugou's explosions. If that was me, I'll be dead for sure.

  To be honest, his mere will to be alive in order to get girlfriends is really strong... he's not dead yet.

   Kaminari found a piece of bark just now outside and is now sliding across the void deck with Kirishima pushing him. Just shows how high the Bakusquad is...

Yaoyorozu's POV

  I took my baggage and received my hotel key. I would be paired with Mei, like normal.

She has brought with her many bags, so Iida and I assisted her in moving them onto the luggage trolley. She said it was mostly the machines she makes, and she would like to take a trip to the nearby stores to find some materials.

Kirishima's POV

  I felt my cheeks flush when I saw the list. Me... sleeping with Bakugou..?

  Then I'm quite sure my face went as red as my hair.

  Sero said I looked completely red. Eyes, hair, face, shirt, shorts, crocs and all.

  I dragged my bag over to my room. Then.. I saw Bakugou..

  Shirtless.

  Then that's when I lost it.

Kaminari's POV

  Damn... I'm with Sero...

Sero's POV

  I WANNA FUCKING EXCHANGE ROOMS WITH JIROU.

Ashido's POV

  I WANT TO FUCKING CHANGE ROOMS WITH KAMINARI. A

Great minds think alike~ Shironii

Kaminari's POV

  God damn it, Ashido's pestering me over and over to switch rooms with me. She probably just wants to be with her lover...

  And I realised she just wants me to be with Kyoka. And then getting to be with each other is just a bonus. Something like, that idiom I searched up.. oh yeah... "killing two birds with one stone." Yeah, this one.

  She kept threatening me to give up my seat, so I gave in. If not she'll spray me with her acid. I got splashed at with it before, and it wasn't a pleasant experience. Shows why I still have that burn mark on my right shoulder.