Taisha Prayers

Deku's POV

   It's been two hours. We're still stuck in the traffic. It's the holidays after all.

   I'm just vibing to the lofi in my headphones. Uraraka's still fast asleep.

   It's peace in the bus.

   No one else was awake, except for the Senseis who were in charge of some documents, and the bus driver of course. The journey was a long one, but it wasn't rough.

   Though I think Aizawa-Sensei would really want to doze off like the others.

We were near the shrine. I could see it right ahead.

Uraraka's POV

I woke up to Deku shaking my shoulder gently, motioning that we have arrived.

"Deku...?" I stiffled a soft yawn. It's already 10. Looks like the traffic wasn't so cooperative today... but no matter since we have until 2. The place wasn't really big, but dang the scenery is good. Even though there weren't any cherry blossoms in this time of the year, the snow-tainted flowers made up for it.

Kaminari's POV

   The whole Bakusquad is going to the shrine! Me and Sero will try our best to harass, I mean encourage him to come with us. With the help of our best bro Kirishima, we're probably going to able to get his ass coming with us.

Rumor has it that those two are dating. So Bakugou's gay.

But oh well, he doesn't seem the type of be interested in women, so of course Kirishima perfectly hits the jackpot.

Even though it's just a rumor, it just might be true. They've got closer this year, and I'm sure they'll be an official thing next year.

   Ah, all this gossip.. I'm sick of it yet I can't get enough. It's usually Ashido who gives us the latest scoop.

Uraraka's POV

   At the shrine, I noticed a shady figure at the corner of the garden. He seemed to be following Deku, so I asked him about it.

   He shrugged it off and continued snapping pictures of the blossoms.

   I, on the other hand, am really bugged by that guy.

  I pretended not to notice and joined Tsu-chan and the other girls.

   "-kero- These flowers are really -kero- beautiful.. right, Tokoyami-kun?"

   "Hn."

  This class has been coupling off lately. Even the dark and mysterious Tokoyami who no one ever understands is opening up to Tsu-chan. It's mating season~ Shironii IM SORRY I HAD TO

  We went into the interior and gave our offerings to the gods.

After that we were ready to get back into the bus back to the hotel.

Just then, I felt a chill down my spine. Next thing I knew, I lost consciousness.

Jirou's POV

I was at the shrine with Uraraka and having a little normal chat with her, and then she fainted. I

Midoriya's POV

I feel kind of disturbed.

And my suspicions were correct when the bus blew up. It was definitely not Kacchan since he was still at the garden with Kaminari and Kirishima.

"Water!! Get Todoroki!!" Ashido sped out of the flaming vehicle holding Asui-err, Tsuyu-san's hand.

Todoroki came rushing after Yaoyorozu brought him here. Luckily, he wasn't so far away and put out the fire in a few seconds with his ice.

"Phew... Todoroki, you're a lifesaver.."she wiped the perspiration on her forehead with a towel she conjured.

Fortunately, the only ones on the bus were Ashido and Tsuyu-san, who had gone out. They made it unscathed, but the problem is...

Was it really just an accident?

Did someone do it?

And if there was, who's the culprit? I pondered over this possibility and started maki bc calculations.

Uraraka's POV

Oh god..! From what I heard, the bus suddenly exploded but it had been frozen over by Todoroki's ice by the time I got to the scene. I was with Jirou in the shrine, which was a rather far way from the incident.

It wasn't Bakugou who did it; first of all, he wouldn't do such a scene, second, he was at the garden with Kirishima and the other boys. I took it as an accident but recalled the shadow that had been stalking Deku.

Did he do it...?

No no no, he wouldn't, if he's just a fan of Deku. (He's pretty popular among the girls in the city, since he's a part-time hero now) But still...

I'm not letting that go and I'm telling Aizawa-sensei about it.

Just to be safe.

Midoriya's POV

Everyone was dead shook from that explosion, including me. I went back to the garden to tell Kaminari and the others about the incident.

Just then,

I felt a dark figure looming above me and silence.

I passed out.

Startled, I explored the area I was in.

Jokes on you, I'm stuck in a bag. Those black trash bags. And I can't get out. It's some sort of quirk insulator bag.

But to be honest..

What the actual fuck is happening..?!!

Word Count:
827

Again with my procastination o gawd

Beg lov fr yall

Signed Off,
Shironii