Fun And Games

Ochaco's POV

I knew what's going to happen. Mina's gonna force every single secret me and Deku keep. Shit~

"Let's play a game!" Hagakure suggested. "What shall we play?" I slapped my hand in my forehead. Not that question.. Mina replied with the answer I despised. "Truth or dare! I'm in for some teeeea~" I looked at her, my face turning red. "No.." I whispered. "Please no..."

"I'll start first!" Hagakure exclaimed, completely ignoring my comment. I sighed. Some things can't really be helped. "Uraraka, be an angel and do this: Truth or dare?!!" I mumbled, "Dare."

"I dare you to do something kinky with Deku!!" My heartbeat raced. D-do.. something kinky.. with Deku?!! "At least give us some time for our relationship to actually develop.." I said under my breath. Why did she have to choose such a difficult dare?!!

I tried thinking of something fluffy. Not hardcore smut. No. I'm not doing that.

He suggested we switch clothes. It's embarrassing, of course but at least it's better than that.

So he took off his shirt and tossed it to me.

I went into my room to change; his shirt was real big for me. Since he wears oversized tees. I put on his blue shirt and took the white sweater I had on. I then gave it to Deku who slipped it on; it was rather big too.

"Aight, first dare done, Uraraka, who do you choose?" I chose Kaminari. And he chose truth. "TELL ME WHO TOP AND WHO BOTTOMS!!" "WIAT WHAT!!?" He responded. I gave him a cruel dare. "Uh.. uhm.. I'm a switch?? I don't know; we didn't do that yet." "Interesting..."

It was Kirishima's turn. "Dare, cause that's manly!!" "I dare you to kiss Bakugou." "Fuck.. he's so gonna kill me." He gave Bakugou a kiss on the lips. And of course Bakugou was pissed and wanted to attack Kaminari. Again.

Deku's POV

I.. sort of like the smell on Uraraka's sweater, no offense... but I don't want it to be in a dirty way.. anyways it's Todoroki's turn.

   He mumbled "dare" to keep his standards. So Kirishima gave him one. "Hmm.. I want you to video call Midnight-Sensei and say that you got Momo pregnant, and ask her for advice." He smirked. "But.. why Midnight-Sensei?" Todoroki murmured. "You'll find out.. soon~" Kaminari giggled, knowing what's on Kirishima's mind.

Mina's POV

   It's getting to the juicy dares!!! Whoa; Kirishima's dare was straightup savage. And of course Todoroki couldn't refuse. He switched on his phone and dialed Midnight-sensei. "Uh.. Midnight-sensei.. I.. uhm.. got Momo pregnant.. what should I do??!" He mumbled. "Say it louder!!!!" I screeched cause' he said it in such a low voice. He repeated it louder.

   "Oh.. I've got it. So you've been cuddling with her? That's sexual harassment. Y'all are too young. But I suppose a warning can be given. Can you give the phone to Momo?" "Uh.. sure."
We giggled at the conversation.. Todoroki's too innocent..

Todoroki hung up on Midnight-sensei and proceeded to the next. "Ojiro, truth or dare?" "Truth.. I guess." "Is it true that you like chocolate?" "Uh.. yes.." That was easy.

Next was my turn. "Mina, truth or dare?" "Dare!!" "I dare you to badly flirt with Sero seducingly." Damn, I thought of the worst pickup lines ever.

"I love gold without the A!!"

"Gold doesn't have an A." Sero replied.

"Periodic table," I whispered.

"Aw.. I love you too.."

He's got it!!

I proceeded to the next one. "If nothing lasts forever, would you be my nothing?"

"I'm learning about the important dates in history. Wanna be one of them?"

Pfft, they were so cringey.

Ochaco's POV

So it was Deku's turn next. He's got a truth.. and it's Mina we're dealing with. "So.. WHO'S TOP?" "I don't know..." "Tell me tomorrow morning." "What do you mean?" "You'll know the answer by then." Jirou let off a chuckle. "He's too innocent.. don't be to harsh on him, Mina." She calmed Mina down from her excitement.

Honestly in my opinion I do NOT want to swipe my v-card yet. I'm still underage. Deku is too. Besides, I'm not ready to take his innocence away from him yet. It makes him cute.

And it's Jirou's turn to answer. "Dare!! I feel bold today after y'all spilt some tea." Deku gave her a rather boring dare. "I dare you to.. uh..." Mina whispered something in his ear. "Uhh.. watch a hentai clip and act like them? Mina, I don't know what that means.."

Jirou glared at Mina. "I'm going to kill you someday."

I giggled at the words he muttered out without understanding. "What's hentai..?" He asked. I explained it to him in simpler terms and Jirou had to do the dare.

"So.. which video should I do."

"Click the first link that you see from the group chat that is from Mineta."

"Why is he in the group?"

"He got kicked."

So Jirou was forced to do that with Kaminari. She didn't have anyone else to do it with so she went with that moron. I hope he doesn't electrocute Jirou though.

Mina giggled. "You both don't have to be here; you can do it in your room," Mina laughed quietly. Jirou gave off a grumble. "Gah.. sorry for bothering you with this.." She muttered to Kaminari.

Since the clip was only a few minutes long; about 3, they took a while and came back exhausted. "It's only 3 minutes, why so tired bro?" Kirishima asked. "Never mind.."

So it was Jirou's turn to give a dare. She's gonna give a badass one, I swear.

Jirou's POV

DAMN THAT MINA. I WANNA KILL HER. For a first time.. it wasn't that bad.. I'm just gonna give Bakugou a real bad dare. He's gonna choose dare, I assure you of it.

"DARE!! SHINEEE!! DONT GO GIVING ME A EASY DARE, EARPHONES BITCH!!" He screamed. So loud. "I dare you to.." I giggled a bit.

Author's note:
Extreem cringe ahead!! I cringed too, you aren't the only sufferer. :>

I whispered into his ear. "Land a kiss on the lips on Uraraka."

"I don't even like that bitch."

"I want you to make Deku jealous. Which is why I'm whispering right now. You can tell that to Kirishima to give him a heads up."

"Go fuck yourself."

"I've got Denki."

"Bitch."

And that was how our conversation went. So later this night he's gonna do it.

Word Count:
1079

The turned have tables-
Ahh this getting smuttier than I expected-

Aight beeg lov for y'all

Signed off,
Shironii