Second School Festival Part 2

Uraraka'a POV

  So.. it's time to try out Momo and Todoroki's room next. They had the concept wrong..

  The room was filled with Endeavor posters.

  You gotta be fucking kidding me.

  They got it all wrong.

  I'm sure Todoroki's the one who's did this.

But.. it's really funny..

Deku's POV

  So Todoroki's room was filled with Endeavor. They've got off concept; but I've gotta give points for that humour.

  Now it's Tokoyami and Tsuyu's attraction next. I'm really excited for this. Tokoyami's always emo and he likes stuff like this. I hope they've made a good attraction.

The passage was real dark; Uraraka's clinging on to me, I'm thrilled..

So there's eye stickers around.

Ah.. I see.

This place is based on one of the best horror games I ever played..

Eyes. Aha the nostalgia is kicking in~ Shironii

So we have to escape huh? He didn't give us instructions; well there was once the whole class played it together including Kacchan to see who's the best at Eyes.

And of course Kacchan won.. he's good.

And many of our classmates were scarred for life; especially Uraraka. Tokoyami's always having a good time at these challenge gameplays.

Uraraka's POV

Oh dear.. Eyes. I don't like this game one bit. Deku's good at it, but I'm not sure about real life. The hallways are dark and they're four storeys. Guess they dug underground. Talk about effort.

So we need bags and eyes. The eyes have some cool technology in them; if u press the iris of the eye, a monitor would pop and and show you where the ghost is going on its point of view.

Clearing the game was not that hard.. except when me and Deku stumbled upon the ghost in the hallway while obtaining another bag. And the fact that it's so lifelike.. how the whole space rumbles like in the game.. way to realistic for comfort.

So we got out in an hour of running, running and more running. We're exhausted. This surely is a PG13 game. Guess we're putting some restrictions then. But most of the stations were.. real creepy too.

So now we're done with Eyes. Now for Mineta and Iida's space.. I know Iida's with him, but I'm sure there's going to be some hentai stuff.

Hm.

Little Miss Fortune this time huh? Damn I should stop listing these gamez that I play~ Shironii

I guess this isn't the worst game that Mineta could have made. So.. a really lifelike Misfortune, lots of creeps and stuff. 4 hours. The amount of time we spent. And what's more, Mineta felt lazy and it's all virtual reality.

Isn't the worst I guess. You're Misfortune, you've got some choices.. they've modified the game a bit huh.

So that's that. A real long game.

Deku's POV

Sato and Koda's station next. Whoa, there were real bats and spiders and animals. Guess that's Koda's work.

It's sorta boring. I mean, you just walk through a room, no games or thrill at all.. just not my type.

Ojiro and Toru. Honestly not the best. It's a 'horror' kids park. Ball pits and slides. Guess that's for the kids like Kota and Eri.