Second School Festival

Iida's POV

The second school festival would be taking place next week, so, as Class President, I decided to plan what we were going to do with Class 1A.

There were different suggestions. Here is a list.

Most Compactible
• Theme Park
• Puppet Show
• Haunted House

Somewhere in the middle
• Maid Cafe
• Ice skating rink

Very bad suggestions
• Duel to the death
• One for one killing contest
• 1000m free fall

And yes, those terrible suggestions were made by Bakugou.. I wonder what I can do with him.. So we settled for a haunted house. We're going to be in pairs; Mina's idea, she gave me the list of pairs. Unexpectedly they were girl-boy pairs. I guess she'll be up to no good, but I got a partner with the same gender.

Koda, let us evaluate the house promptly. Wis you the best of luck.

Ochaco's POV

Haunted House huh.. Not so bad. Mina's idea. I'm impressed.. she didn't come uo with something couple-ish. That is, when Iida didn't mention we'll be in pairs. I'm with Deku of course.. damn Mina.. and thank you... I'd rather be alone with Deku than some other guy.

So we're going to make the foundation of th house first. Wood. Paper-machê. Paint. All in black. I see that Tokoyami having a good time there, sitting on the piles of black paper.

So me and Deku planned on having a dolls theme. Sweet! I've got some mannequins, those mechanical ones that have flesh showing, those that have eyes popping out and those holding human limbs, on a table that's stained with raspberry juice. Setup one ready.

Deku's prepped some robotics. So now those lifelike dolls have moving functions. We've programmed those dolls to move and swing knives around. Bloody.

Deku's POV

The bots we made were.. really creepy.. I hope it isn't this creepy for the other rooms. I placed and hung some cobwebs and splattered some blood on the floor. Uraraka's helped toss some bones on the floor too. We got some fake heads, knives and scribble graffiti on some of the corners.

Uraraka said we should make it a maze. I guess we can level up this space by placing some walls with prickly vampire flowers right? And of course they're fake. Some more blood and fingers and limbs and we're done. Time to do some plans and make some arrangements to get them in place.

OwO 2 months later

Now's the day we've finished that room. Creepy. And also very slippery. We made the floor out of metal net. Bones and skulls underneath. This way, when you walk, there'll be cracking sounds.

Now's when the evaluation begins. We're going to Mina and Sero's room first. It's a.. roller coaster?!! Damn.. I don't think it would be slow and casual.

Uraraka's POV

Roller coaster.. how fun.. I'm not very fond of heights, nor can I enjoy the creepy atmostphere. But I'm looking forward to it. Deku's by my side.

So it started off slow and easy. At least, for two minutes. Just a few bumps and turns. Then our car started to turn and there came a huge drop. I held on to Deku. It was fun, to be honest.

Deku's POV

Loops. Free falls. Ghost holograms. They've got it all. This was a good attraction. I give a ten over ten. I like it.

Next was.. Kacchan and Kirishima's room.. I feel scared.. I don't think it'll be family friendly. And of course it isn't. Zombies. That's their theme. They made a survival 'game'. Escape the facility. Run for your life. Once those bots catch you, they'll pull you into the dirt with them.

So those zombies chased us. There were little rooms inside the big space. Seems like they enlarged it. Lots of hiding spots. You'll need keys. To unlock stuff that would let you leave the room. To be exact, it's like the horror game Granny.

Ah yes that game.. nostalgic af when I used to play it..

We hid under the car. We slipped through corridors, avoiding the 'baretraps', or gravestones. After a bunch of running, we made it, but we're exhausted. I carried Uraraka bridal style whem we reached tbe exit. Whoa, that's a relief that we actually survived.

Jirou amd Kamimari's station next.

AHAHAH ILL MAKE ALL THESE STATIONS LIKE HORROR GAMES

A wall. It's badly painted to look like a school.

What's this? A man badly (AHAHAH I ALMOST WROTE BALDI) OUH OOPS SPOILER made with clay dressed in green and blue walked over. That bot had wheels on its legs as it 'walked' towards us.

"Welcome to Baldi's basics of Education and Learning!"

I don't think it was Jirou who did this. It was probably Kaminari.

"Solve these 3 questions!"

I think he's got the script wrong.

So there was.. 1+1.. 2.

6x7.. 42.

34x2.. 68.

That bald man dropped a quarter.

Uraraka's POV

Hm.. A quarter. I picked it up. A piece of blood-stained paper was pinned on the wall. It said, "Collect all seven notebooks to escape this school."

So we decided to find those books in this maze of a place. I wonder how they made so many rooms.. it's on another level.. they probably enlarged it. I took the Learn-and-Play pad I think that's what its called~Shironii and looked at the questions. First question.. second question.. those were easy. Then came a glitched screen. A picture of that man looked angry. I heard slapping noises. Oh no..

That man was Baldi, the teacher. The more notebooks we collect, the faster he moves. Bully, Principal, Sweeper, Arts and Crafts.. those guys were a pain. This game was a nightmare; Deku got caught and has gotten a spanking cause' we weren't aware of Baldi.

We ran to the cafeteria and got one of those books. Then we found one in the classrooms. Then another. We split up. I've got 3, Deku's got 2 more.. we've got 7 now.. GREAT! Now we dashed to the exit.. Phew.. that was close.. Baldi's real fast. I fell onto Deku's arms out of exhaustion. Damn.. I was petrified.. that ruler Baldi's got has been charged with Kaminari's electricity.. we waited till tomorrow for the next booth.

Word Count:
1045

Whoo.. This chapter was fun but ima leave a cliffhanger here cos Im evil. Ahahah just joking.
Beeg lov fr yall

Signed Off,
Shironii