Sweet Dreams

Uraraka's POV

After the bath, we went to the outdoor cafeteria.

   It's lively. Really lively.

And the smell of sizzling grilled meat filled the air. Kirishima and Kaminari and Sero were there dancing. Vibing, actually. Just their high personalities.

Bakugou was cooking. I never knew he was this good since the summer camp last year, but it still isn't assuring. I mean, being served by an angry promanian ain't a really safe option, is it? He might explode the whole area, or maybe set the whole mountain on fire, or maybe... oh well. I'm just overthinking.

   Especially because of what happened this evening. My cheeks burned at the thought of it.

   Squeee!! I'm telling Tsu about it.

Asui's POV

   -kero- Ochaco-chan said that -kero- Izuku-kun confessed to her.  Good for -kero- her then.

    Me and -kero- Mina-chan are a bit like the -kero- matchmakers of the class -kero-. We just -kero- ship people to-kero-gether as honest as -kero-possible.

   It's just that -kero- Mina-chan is a little too -kero- aggressive.

   She's going to -kero- love the fact that Izuku-kun and Ochaco-chan is a -kero-thing now. Maybe even more than how I -kero- ship them myself.

   I went -kero- back to where Fumikage-kun and Mina-chan were.

Uraraka's POV

Me and Deku got our food and we sat at the corner near the bush. I'm actually pretty relieved... like as in, I don't feel too overwhelmed by my problems anymore. There are less frequent villain attacks, my financial issues aren't as bad owing to the job promotion I got, my love crisis isn't much of a crisis anymore... I'm happy.

I laid on Deku shoulder and slowly drifted to sleep.

   I'm calm, for once.

Deku's POV

I wasn't really taking part in the 'activities', since, well it's mostly the Bakusquad taking part. So I got one of the slurpees that Yaoyorozu made for the class. Then I just sat there, blankly staring at the starry night sky.

   A few hours later, it was already 1am. We went to bed late today, since we all had our naps already on the mountain.

   Zzz...

   Uraraka's sleeping on my shoulder.

   Oh wait.. NANI?!!!

    I shrieked out of embarrassment. She was still dozing away soundly, and tugged on my shoulder sleeve tighter. But she's fast asleep, alright.

   We were spending the night in the small inn next to the mountain, so the others were already heading back indoors. I suppose I have to go in too. Sero said we were going to sleep in rooms of two so I carried Uraraka and walked to the allocated room on level 2.

I put her on the one of the two beds. Then I sat on the other.

I took out one of my notebooks, and started scribbling some random notes.

It's 2 in morning. I buried my face underneath the pillows, recalling the happenings of the day.

Oh yeah...

I confessed to her.

Immediately I went down into a blushing fit and along some time drifted off to slumberland.

The Next Day

Still Deku's POV

I remember Aizawa-Sensei say that we're going back to the hotel today. And we're going to have a nice trip to Sumiyoshi Taisha.

Pretty much a pretty photo-taking site, and we're going to do some prayers as well for the upcoming new year.

   So all the daily stuff came on and Uraraka rubbed her eyes as she sat up from the mattress.

   "D-Deku... what time is it..?"

   She snuffled a little yawn.

   I just stared admiringly and her cute round face.

  "Deku..?"

   I didn't respond.

   "Deku..!!"

   She started to shake my shoulders. "Gosh, you okay..? You were spacing out a second ago."

   I blinked a little, stunned. Oh yes... the time.

   "7 in the morning," I replied.

   "We're meeting later in the bus stop right?" She mumbled.

   "Mhm."

An hour later

Aizawa's POV

   The kids are going to the shrine today. God, I wish they never signed up for this event. Its a pain in the ass, and I've got to risk my holiday time as well. Even though they have this program every year, I still hate it.

   I just want to..

   sleep.

   So I did.

Uraraka's POV

   We're in a bit of a crisis right now. Iida's gone to fetch All Might who's prepping the bus for another long journey.

Aizawa-Sensei's asleep.. good grief.

Mina and Kaminari are just staring at the lifeless body in the sleeping bag. Pfft, he looks like a caterpillar cocoon. I wonder whether he's going to transform into a butterfly someday. If he does, I'm going to be wheezing for weeks and nothing's stopping me.

Then he opened his eyes and (somehow) got out of the bag without any help. Looks like fetching All Might was unneeded anyway.

So Sensei got us to the bus and in a short while we're off and going with our small bags with us. We waved goodbye the the mountain and the lady in charge of the inn as we set off to our next stop: Sumiyoshi Taisha!

Deku's POV

It's going to be a 30 minute ride there if there aren't any jams and disruptions. But we're prepared to arrive there at 10. It's holiday season after all.

   Since it's early in the morning, the bus was filled with gentle snores, and I felt Uraraka's breathing against my arm.

Word Count:
906

AH SHIMATA I FORGOT TO UPDATE MY BOOKS AGAIN

Sorry-

Beeg lov fr yall

Signed Off,
Shironii