Invitations

Ochaco's POV

It's the summer holidays at last... my health isn't at critical state anymore... I don't feel heartbroken anymore... even though I know Deku probably doesn't like me back. Why though?

Momo invited us to her house through text.

Momo: Hello there, would you like to come over to my house for a sleepover? I'm inviting some of the boys too!

Mina: Sure! I've never seen the inside of your house! It must be a whole zoo in there!

Uraraka: Okay! Tomorrow right?

Momo: Yes! I'm inviting all the girls!

Hagakure: See you!

   I looked down on my phone. I wonder who are the boys that'll join us...

Tomorrow

   I looked outside. Mina and Jirou's got their bags ready. And I saw.. Kaminari? Oh yeah.. Momo's invited some of the boys too.. along with him I saw Ojiro, Kirishima, Bakugou, Sero, Todoroki and.. Deku!!

   I thrust myself into his arms, knowing that Mina and Sero aren't in that area; they were already outside and the ones that were indoors were me, Deku and Momo. I took my bag and scurried over to the station to get to Momo's house.

   Deku offered to help me carry my bag; but I felt that it was too embarrassing, so I declined the offer. He insisted, so I gave way. "Letting your boyfriend do all the chores, huh?" Jirou smirked. "I'll do that to Denki too." I'm glad Jirou doesn't do shipping. Or else she'll go all fangirly like Mina.

   Pfft, she smacked her bag on Kaminari's head. "Take this!!" "Ehh.. but my bag is heavy already.." "Stop being a useless boyfriend if you can't merely carry a girl's stuff!!" "Okay, okay Kyoka.."

   She pointed at Deku as an example. "Look at him! Being a man and helping their girl!!" She kicked Kaminari. "Owie.." It was pure comedy watching this; their relationship was idiotic, considering Kaminari's a complete moron..

   Me and Deku are together now, ever since my Hanaki went away. And I hope our relationship lasts.

Deku's POV

   I let out a giggle after seeing Jirou and Kaminari's argument. They weren't really compatible; in fact they were completely opposites of each other. When we reached Momo's residence, I was amazed at the space. "It's huge," I said under my breath, simply astonished.

   I'm quite sure Uraraka is more shocked than me; she's always been the one who needs financial assistance.

   When we got in, I'm sure I'll get lost before we even start unpacking. "Here are your rooms," Momo let us sleep in pairs. And of course I'm quite sure Mina and Sero played a part in this; the pairs are mostly boy-girl. So Kaminari with Jirou, Me and Uraraka, Ojiro and Hagakure, Kirishima and Bakugou, Sero and Mina, Momo and Todoroki. "Ehh?!! Why am I with Todoroki.." She stared at the list she had planned out.

   Sero had switched out the list with a fake one; I'm sure of it. "Oh well, that can't be helped," Momo sighed. "You all can settle into your rooms now."

I'm sleeping w-with Uraraka... it's going to be so awkward..

Ochaco's POV

EHHHHHH!!!!?! IM SLEEPING WITH DEKU TONIGHT?!! GYAH!!!! THIS IS TOO AWKWARD FOR ME!!! DAMMIT SERO!!!

I guess it can't be helped; besides, I guess Deku's my partner now. He indirectly confessed to me, but we aren't dating. I hope the others don't have any funny ideas...

Luckily, we aren't sharing a single bed. Just twin beds. I heaved a sigh of relief. I wasn't ready for that.

Mina's POV

Operation Make Them Sleep Together was a success!! I'm happy with sleeping with Sero so that ain't a problem. Momo's showing us around.

Whoa- There's a gallery in here! There's paintings that she probably bought for a giant price. She's got a swimming pool too! We grabbed our swimsuits and did some swimming.

Bakugou's POV

Those shitty extras want to swim, but I prefer being dry. Until that Shitty Hair splashed water on my face. Thank goodness for me having changed into a swimsuit already, or else I'll be pissed real bad. But I'm still angry. So I jumped into the pool and attempted murder.

But I'm worried about one thing.

If Kaminari sneezes, we're dead.

He sneezed.

And stopped me from killing Kirishima.

I got burnt too.

Everyone did.

I'm going to kill him so bad.

So he spent the rest of the time running away from me.

Shitty Hair tried to stop me, and I want to kill him, but since I love him, I let him off the hook.

Jirou's POV

He did it again. I want to kill him so bad. Bakugou's doing that for me. Phew-

I'm going to give him a good beating later in our room. Still, I can't believe I'm going to sleep with him tonight ~squee~

Ochaco's POV

Kaminari electrocuted the pool, but luckily I wasn't in it at that time. Deku wasn't either. "Momo are you okay?" "Yes.. that gave me a shock but you need not worry. I was further away," Momo's always so kind and forgiving. No wonder Todoroki fell for her. They're a good match.

Sero and Mina got what they needed. A good beating. They were burnt to a crisp, Sero was carrying Mina in his arms after she fainted. They were nearest to Kaminari and suffered the most shock.

I feel bad for this, but since they're in a bad condition, me and Deku could have some good alone time. Since Hagakure and Ojiro were still in the gallery (they refused to swim) we sat on the bench near the pool and shared a drink that Momo gave us. It was sweet, just like Deku.

I kissed him on the cheek. I don't know why, but I did. I made him blush so hard...

We were going to Mina's room for some fun; it's nighttime and we were going to have some fun and games. Oh shit, I feel like I know what Mina is up to.

Word count:
Exactly 1000 pfft~

This chapter's real short but it has quite a bit of development..

Aight I guess that's it!!
Beeg lov for y'all

Signed off,
Shironii