Love You

Deku's POV

  After a night's rest, we woke up to Iida using the microphone and tell everyone to wake up. Well, first, he sent each and every one of us a text reminder first in the morning. Of course we didn't have notifications on, and that resulted in Iida having to forcefully wake us up.

Oh yes.. I realised we're going on an expedition... hiking, was it..? I forgot. I'll ask Iida later.

  I got up and looked at Uraraka on the other side of the room. She's putting on a jacket and a cap.

I strolled up, and she turned.

"Looks like Lil' Broccoli Boii is awake now..!"

I blushed a little.

"Am I late..?"

"By forty minutes. Come on, go get a shower and change before Iida goes shouting again!"

"Oh shoot"

I quickly went into the bathroom for a quick bath and change before Aizawa-Sensei gets involved.

After I got my coat and scarf on, Uraraka had herself ready and wearing her boots and had my backpack with her.

"Oh, you're done? That's fast."

"Yeah.." I scratched my head and put on some boots as well.

Then we quickly made our way downstairs where the rest of the class were waiting. At least, only a few were. Mei, Iida, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu were there. The rest, probably scrambling to get ready.

Jirou and Kaminari were the last to get down. Jirou was properly dressed, however, Kaminari had his hair all messy and he looked like he's wearing his pj's underneath his coat.

I heard from Sero that they were chased out of their room. At least, Kaminari was.

Kaminari's POV

I woke up really late, and I kept having my eyes poked out with Kyoka's jacks. Girls are scary....

She was already wearing all she needed while I stared at myself still in sleepwear. Then she told me to rush before Aizawa-Sensei forces us out. So I brushed my teeth, got a coat and put my normal clothes into my waistbag. I'll change outside.

And then Aizawa-Sensei kicked open the door. Using a key. You know what I mean. And I was so freaked out so I put on my boots and scrambled out. Kyoka walked casually behind me, not giving a fuck. Damn.

Uraraka's POV

Now that the drama's over, we were going to our first expedition of the week. Hiking!

I'm usually too broke to buy tickets for nature tours so this caught my eye a little. Hiking, for free!

We were going to Mount Nijo. Pretty near, so we're travelling on bus. An hour to get there.

Deku's POV

  Wow.. the scenery's pretty...

  Nijo isn't as tall as Fuji, but it's still more than two hundred metres tall. Well, of course it is, it's a mountain after all standing at about five hundred in the same unit.

  Then there's the hot springs nearby at the east, when we're on the west side. The Kongo mountain range surely is big...

  We're at Osaka plain right now, so we going to hike up the mountain, and end up at the other side where the springs are. We'll probably be there by evening, if we make good time.

Uraraka's POV

Wow.. the mountain's tall.. I wonder if we can make it in time. This is a bit like training for some of us but I'll probably do fine. I hope, at least.

Aizawa gave us maps, one each pair and we were going to follow the trails and hike all the way to the top. It's kinda like a race.

With our packs and stuff ready, we set off.

  We were teaming up this time. We're with.. SURPRISE SURPRISE! Kirishima and Bakugou. Time to die.

  "WHY AM I WITH THE DAMNED DAMN NERD?!!!" Of course, I'm sure that coarse brutal voice belonged to our angry prominian Bakugou.

  Deku, on the other side, looked pretty freaked out. His voice was trembling and his hands holding the grouping slip were shivering. I think he's not in a mood to be with Bakugou either, considering what happened three months ago and the frequent bullying he used to and still receives from him.

Kirishima pulled him back. Phew... he's the only person who can survive while doing that. Kaminari tried a couple of times, and those few times didn't end up well. I heard from Sero that he broke an arm once. I'm sure God's on our side since Kirishima, our saviour is here to prevent our deaths.

We started climbing up. There's a bunch of pine trees, and that's a pretty sight. There's a few monke there so Deku, Kirishima and I decided to give them some of our food. Bread and bananas. We packed extra, or rather, the train service gave us a huge bunch of cookies and bread and fruit and stuff.

HAHA I DONT REALLY KNOW IF TRAIN SERVICE EVEN GIVES US BANANAS but it's for the plot ITS FOR THE PLOT~ Shironii

Bakugou grumbled to us that the monke might come back and steal our food if we kept on feeding them. Not that we give a fuck though.

Kirishima's POV

Midoriya and Uraraka are feeding the monke, so I decided to join in. But manly Bakubro told us that it isn't manly to feed monke and they should get their own food themselves so I stopped.

The others were still at it though. Not very manly.

HAHA WHEEZE* I'm having a hell fun of a time writing this~ Shironii

Deku's POV

We stopped after a while after we gave out three of our bananas.

   Then, after we're halfway through the hike, we sat down for a rest. Then something almost killed me.

   Kacchan, of course.

   We were eating and a monke came up to use and snatched the canned pineapple Kacchan had in his hand and he blamed me for it.

   Well, we were the ones who actually started feeding the monke...

   Welp, guess I'm dead. Credits to Kirishima for holding him back but that ain't gonna work.

   Since the rest of the hour we were cat-chasing-mouse all the way up the mountain. Tiring, for me at least, since I had to run and Kacchan just had to shoot out explosions. And Uraraka and Kirishima were desperately trying to catch on.

   Alas... we were at the top. Kacchan's right behind me, so I don't really think I have time to sit down and chill...

Kacchan's POV

   DAMN THE FUCKING DEKU. IM CATCHING THAT SHITHEAD NO MATTER WHAT. 

   UNTIL SHITTY HAIR DECIDED TO PULL ME BACK. HE KEPT ON TUGGING AT ME SO THAT DAMN NERD COULD GO AWAY. I NEVER GONNA FUCKING FORGIVE THAT FUCKING FUCKER.

Uraraka's POV

   Since Kirishima's having Bakugou in control, Deku and I have some time to relax...

   We sat near the cliff and saw the dreamy sunset. Then, Deku whispered something in my ear.

   "Uraraka.. I love you.. and I would always will..."

   And that's when I lost it. Fifth time this week. And there I floated.......

   Then I floated back to Deku and said,

   "I love you too."

Word Count:
1184

YEY WE HAVE LE CONFESSION

OWOWO HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AFTER TWO WEEKS OF HAITUS AND MAKING COVERS FOR MY NEW BOOKS DO CHECK DEM OUTTT

Beeg lov fr yall

Signed Off,
Shironii