♦ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ♦

"Inquisitors, blademasters, instructors and acolytes..." You stood in front of a crowd, holding the first speech ever at the Sith Academy. Your teachers, examinators and fighters were not force wielders, but they held enough competence to take your instructions by heart and teach what was not force dependant. Hux stood beside the scene to your left in exquisitely sewn, black garments. He was now your apprentice, and a promising one too. All the anger he had within would be a powerful tool when tamed. He'd carry on the Hux legacy with pride, just like you'd carry on the Ren one. You and Kylo had married in the sunset of an ancient sun, privately and far away from conflict. The home you had in secret on a desolate planet would one day become a home for your children, certainly, but until then it remained but a safe place to run to if necessary. The first younglings the force hunters had brought in from across the galaxy had taken place in the academy and were eager to learn. Things were truly falling into place, as balance was brought with the First Order.

"Let this day be known, as a day of strength and power. The dawn of balance, with the dark side of the force. The only side of the force." You raised your hand, and the gates to the academy opened. A thunder of applause and cheers erupted around you. You looked to your right, meeting the intense gaze of no other than Kylo Ren. His love for you practically glowed in his eyes, the pride. You could never understand how the Jedi would forbid such a thing as love, for without it, without Kylo, you'd be nothing. You were eternal.