ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚

June 10th 2019
8:59 am

Nessa's POV:

I woke up in a bed. In my New Jersey house?!?

"How the fuck did I get here? Why am I not in LA?" I thought.

I walked down to the kitchen to see my mom there, and my younger brother Julian who was NINE! What the fuck, he's in late 20's NOT NINE!

"Morning Ness" My mom said.

"Uh, good morning" I said back.

"Where's Josh?" I asked my mom who gave a concerned look.

"Hunny, whose Josh?" She asked, with a slight mad look on her face.

"Josh. The guy I'm married to. We have 3 kids. We got married on 23rd of September 2022. Julian was there!" I said.

"Janesa who is this Josh and what the hell are you talking about!" My mother said, her voice getting sterner. I ran up to my room to get my phone.

"iPhone 7! I had a iPhone 21!" I thought. I searched through my phone trying to find pictures of me and Josh, or of Anastasia and Ethan and Savannah. I'm searching through files when I notice the date. I pinched my arm a few times and nothing.

"Mom!" I called to my mom. She walked into my room.

"Are you sure you and everyone aren't pulling a huge prank on me?" I asked.

"Yes Janesa it's a prank." She said in a duh tone.

"Are you sure you're ok? Are you having another episode? Do we need to send you back to the hospital?!" My mom asked clearly concerned. Just then I got a instagram notification. I opened it to see this;

 I opened it to see this;

Wait... so that never happened. I'm still Nessa, who never moved to Carlsbad California. I was never friends with Ryland and Nick and Calvin and Patrick and Coop and Mads and everyone. I never had 3 kids. There was never a chicken coop. I was never Josh Richards Girl. There was never a next gen.

______

and that's the end

this is a teen beach2 type ending

anyways stay tuned for my next books and thank you so fucking much for taking time outta ur life to read my shitty book.

❤️ DARCYSBITCH/aryana - january 16 2021