A Turnaround

I found it... I finally found it...!!

Yes, yes, just what I need!

At last, I can fulfill just what our tribe has been wanting, and beyond that!

The King and Queen, foolish rulers who believe all is perfect.

Their knights, nothing but cowards.

And their son?

The perfect s a c r i f i c e...

_______________________________________

Hello.

Its been a while, huh? ^^"

So, I have some explaining to do, and some apologies to give.

Obviously, for a lot of us, 2020 has been hell on various accords. I'm none the wiser, but I am still sorry. I had hoped quarantine would give me time to write more or to give me further inspiration. But this has honestly been one of the most stressful years of my entire life for a number of reasons. I barely wrote anything for other stories, maybe five total chapters for the entirety of 2020. I'm constantly in an editing mode, so this story can make more sense. And I had originally planned for there to be different endings depending on what question Link would ask you. I had a lot planned, yet little motivation to do so.

I've made progress, and I hoped to post at least a few of them soon. And then Age of Calamity came out.

Now I'm not gonna get into HARD details of the game, because of spoilers, but I will say that a lot of what happens messes up stuff I already had in this story. I had hoped my idea of returning characters would be fun. but I guess Nintendo was five steps ahead of me. That kind of sucks, but I'm not mad. The game is really fun, and the story is interesting. Unfortunately, though, it sort of messes with my little idea for the story and the direction I was hoping for.

So here's what I'm going to do.

I'm not gonna delete this. But I'm not gonna continue it.

I'm gonna rewrite it.

But this time, this'll be an AGE OF CALAMITY sequel.

Age of Calamity may have messed up this story with its direction, but at the same time, it gave me new opportunities for an even better one. One more precise, one more accurate, and I feel it would be fair since Breath of the Wild is getting a sequel. That way I won't have to edit again when the sequel comes out for me to fit everything. I have the plot, some characters will remain, but we're getting a redux.

I'm sorry about this, but I honest to God can't thank you all enough for the support. So many of you have given me support, and praise, and feedback, and I appreciate it to an endless extent. I thought that, maybe, a heroine reader would be nothing more than silly nonsense that wouldn't fit. But many of you reassured me of its accuracy and the story with it. I wouldn't have gotten this far without you. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you, and I love you all.

I will announce the first chapter soon, and I will keep this book up for others, but for fairness' sake and to give this book a bit of a close, I will post what I have for this story's "true" ending. You deserve one last chapter before the rewrite. I'm sorry I let you all down. I'm sorry I wasn't motivated. And I thank you for everything.

See you soon, hopefully, in the "Legend of Zelda: the Silent Heroine".