Chapter 9

Angelina

Wait what did i just hear? what if she ends up liking him as well, i like Ashton and i dont want more other things happening.

"what do you mean it turned out to be Ashton?" I blurted out, even though is not such a big deal.

"I Bumped into Ashton" she simply said.

"how? Why? What did he say? What happened? What did you say?" Why am I freaking out, I shouldn't.

"Wow! calm down" she said while putting her hands infront of me.

"tell me!" This time I begged.

"I asked him where 23 was and he went like 23! thats all nothing else happened" she said quickly.

"okay good" I said, did I just say that?

"Um so what did you have to tell me? Needs to be quick because I have work soon" she said and I just smiled.

"Oh it doesn't matter, you can go" I said while smiling.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"I'm sure" I confirmed her.

"Alright I'll come by later or another day yeah?" She said while standing up.

"Yeah sure, 'Cya" i waved and she left.

I walked out of my apartment and walked towards the elevator.

i stepped and Ashton was trying to cath up to the elevator before it closes.

He made and it it was just Ashton and I, nothing else.

This couldn't get any more awkward, then it was all silent.

"Hi" Ashton said and I just looked at him then the floor.

"hello.." I said quietly.

"So.. how's your life going?" He asked, it's going great.

"do you know what gets me mad?" I said out loud.

"No.." He look confused.

"im just going to tell you.. You really make bad choices, Ashton i love you and i dont want you to be with Angie not after what happened yesterday, Ashton i dont wanna loose you. I want my Ashton back" I spoke the truth but he looked at me confused.

"wait what happened yesterday?" Out of all this the only part he got was Angie and I talking.

The elevator opened and I walked as fast and I could.

"Angelina wait!" He called out.

but all I did was kept walking.