Chapter 21

Angelina

I woke up with a really good smell of breakfast.

"Ash?" I said no one answered.

I looked around the kitchen and there was no one.

Someone wrapped their arms around my waist I turned around, it was Ashton.

"Good morning beautiful" he said while giving me a small kiss on the lips.

"Hey" I said while hugging him.

"Hey" he said back. "We are more than best friends now and I can call you mine" he said playing with my hair which it was really cute.

"Now we are free and nothing can stop us, I love you, I really do" I told him.

"I really do love you as well, I want to spend the rest of my life with you" Ashton said, a few tears started coming down my face.

"Me too Ashton" I said while smiling, I couldn't be happier.

Isabella had texted me.

Is: Hey girl! We haven't talked in ages! I miss you so much, text me when we can meet.
Love you lots Isabella xx

I miss her lots too.

Me: Hey Isa! I have lots to tell you! Come to mine at 6:00 :)

Soon She replied

Is: Okay see you then xx

It was 6:02 and she should be here soon, until there was a knock on the door.

"Hey girl!" It was Isabella.

"Hey" I said hugging her. "Coming in"

"Thanks" she said taking a sit while I was giving her a glass of water.

"So um I wanted to tell you that I was in a car accide-" she interrupted me.

"OhMy!" I told her.

"Accident and it wasn't that much of a deal but still and Ash was there and I'm sorry I didn't text you or anything but he told me he loved me and I couldn't to be more happier, then he asked me for a date and then we went on a date. He got to his apartment and Angie was there and then she told him that she will stay out of mines and Ash's life and she left to another city" I told her she just smiled.

"awwww that is so cute! I'm glad Angie staying out of you and Ash's relationship, youse have gotten in so much! I'm glad you are happy now" she said.

"Yeah of course I'm happy" I said while looking at the text on my phone from Jake.

Ash: Babe can I come over yet?

I just didn't answer.

"Guess what" she said excitedly.

"What" I really wanted to know.

"Well I met this guy a few weeks ago and he is pretty cute and I really like him and it turns out he likes me as well so then we went on a date-well he asked me on a date and then he asked me out and now I'm taken by a boy called Troye and he is bae" she said without smiling.

"Aw I'm so excited that you have a boyfriend yay!" I said.

I'm so happy for her that she has a boyfriend, and I'm so happy that I'm friend with her and glad to have her in my life.

Isabella had to go.

"Bye text me later" I said.

"I will bye love you" she waved at me.

"Love you too!" I said and she was gone.

I went to get a shower I was about to go to bed until I remembered, Ashton.

I went on my phone and I had 7 messages from Ash.

Ash: Hey babe why aren't you answering me?

Ash: You read it :(

Ash: Did I do something wrong?

Ash: I miss you

Ash: Baaaaabe

Ash: Talk to meeee please

I decided to call him.

"Babe I'm sorry I was with Isabella and we were talking about stuff that has been ha-" I got interrupted by Jake.

"It's okay Angelina I still love you" He said and I just smiled

"Aw okay i love you too" I said while blushing.

"Mind if I come over?" He asked.

"I was already waiting for you"

"Oh I'm going now" he said and I heard him shuffling.

Knock on the door, Yes it was Ash.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey" I answered back giving him a kiss.

"Movie night?"

"Movie night"