Chapter 7

Angelina

This is bothering me a lot that I really don't know what I should do, I need to have a talk with Angie.

I pulled out my phone and called Angie, she didn't answer her phone.

she must be busy I guess.

I called her once again she finally answered.

"hey i don't care about what happend with you and jake, im calling because i wanna have a talk with you" I said a bit rudely.

"um sure when?" She said sassy, ugh.

"how about tonight 8:00 at your place?" I asked.

"Yeah sure but it has to be quick because i will be watching a movie with Ashton" she said through the phone, why did she even had to mention that?

"what ever" I said.

I was at Angie's place and I knocked on the door.

"coming!" I heard Angie yell.

"Okay so i came to tell you that i think you have been using me this whole time because of Ashton" I said while taking everything out.

"woah woah woah calm down i will never use you Never" she said, can't she stop faking it, oh my.

"are u sure? Well then why was there something with you and Ashton?" I remembered every single detail.

"because he forced me" she said trying to sound innocent.

"oh really! Well i think you forced him" I kind of yelled.

"well! I see you are getting jealous" she said while trying to tease me which it doesn't work.

"Me! No im not! and now i would be worrying about yourself and not about my life" I yelled.

"already am, you see someday i will marry Ashton and you will be the one crying" she said being sassy.

"i think you will be the one crying and running after him, when he knows that you never liked me! he will never like you!" I yelled louder.

"get out of my house!" She yells back.

"angelina! didnt know you were here" Ashton said surprised.

"it doesnt really matter i was just leaving" I said and got out of the house and slammed her door.

Angie

"wait what were you guys talking about" Ashton asked.

"Don't worry it was nothing, she just go a bit over the top about some things" I said.

"oh okay should we start watching the movie?" He asked while smiling.

"sure" I smiled and cuddled next to him.