Chapter 8

Angelina

Knowing that Ashton lives next to me, it didn't bother because i dont usually see him, but I really miss him.

I decided to call Isabella i needed someone right now.

"hello?" Isabella answered.

"oh hey its Angelina" I said through the phone.

"oh hey whats up?"

"i was wondering if you wanted to come over mine?" I said while biting my nails nervously.

"yeah sure what time?" She asked.

"any time, you can come now if you want" I said hoping she would say yes.

"ill be there soon" she said and I hanged up.

Ashton

After watching the movie with Angie, i felt like i didnt know her, I mean I felt like I couldn't trust her at all, theres something going on between Angelina and Angie and I need to know.

Angelina

So as i was going to Angelina's house i couldnt find number 23 which was her apartment number but suddenly i bumped into someone this guy he was kinda cute.

"Whoops sorry" he said while worrying.

"oh no no! that was my fault sorry" I said before he could say anything else.

"no no that was me" he said and I just smiled.

"look im trying to find 23 do you know where it is?" I asked but he raised his eyebrows.

"um yeah.. wait 23!" He asked while yelling I guess you could say.

"Yeah.. Wait is your name Ashton?" This is weird, if he is then.

"yes i am how do you know?" He said while putting his hands in his pockets.

"lets not worried about that and i need to find 23, where is it?" I said while trying not to make his more awkward, I didnt want to sound like a bitch or anything

"Down there  and then turn left" he said while pointing at the corridor.

"thanks" was all I said.

"bye" he says while I walked away.

I knocks on the door and there stood Angie, she must of seen my suspicious and worried face which she respond with a questioned face. 

She let me in and I walked in and we both sit on the couch.

"hey are you ok?" She asked me.

"yeah but i have to tell you something" I said while bring my lip nervously.

"Yeah tell me! You are worrying me" she said while trying to make me hurry up.

"um well" why am I making this such a big deal?

"Tell me!" She begged.

"well as i was coming in, I bumped into a guy and i asked him where 23 was" I trailed off.

"and..?" She said which got her confused I guess.

"well it turned out to be Ashton.." I finished saying.

____________________________________
Authors note

Editing editing editing

I'm really disappointment the way I made this story and it's annoying me so much.

But I'm trying my best to edit it, some of the chapters I wrote last year don't even make sense at all.

I'm not sure if I should delete it or not.