Chapter 20

Ashton

I took her on a date because I truly loved her, it's not like a another crush, this is serious. I thought I will never fall- I mean love her as much as I do now, this is why I came with a date so I would call her mine.

I took her to a coffee restaurant/breakfast style and it's pretty good there, I hope she likes it.

"So I came here to um ask you something really important" I asked her and she just smiled and took a sip of her milkshake.

"And that is?" she asked while winking at me, that was very attractive oh god.

"Um" I wanted to ask her out but I couldn't, it just wouldn't come out of my mouth.

"Do you want anything else to eat?" I asked her nervously, I messed everything up, I am so bad at this things.

"Uh.. No thank you" she gave me a confused look. "I thought you were going to ask me something else but never mind" she said while playing with her hands.

"Look I'm sorry I mess everything up, I was supposed to ask you out" I looked at her while rubbing her hand with my thumb. "But the words wouldn't come out of my mouth, I'm nervous that you will regret me"

"Ash, you don't have to be nervous around me and I wouldn't regret you, of course not! I love you but I was also hoping that question as well" she said it just made me smile.

"Angelina will you go out with me?" I asked her I don't know how that came out of my mouth but I just looked in her eyes.

"Yes, I will go out with you" she said and I just intertwined our fingers and took off.

As we were walking through this beautiful park. Whenever I looked at her she was looking at something else and when I was looking at something else I could feel her gaze on me. We suddenly stopped  in the middle of the park.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I had one hand on her waist and one on her face.

She leans really close to me and pressed her lips into me.

I couldn't be more happier.

I love Angelina.

"You give good kisses" she says and I just went red.

"So do you" I said while scratching my neck.

"Alright let's go" she said while grabbing my wrist.

She went to her apartment and I went to mine.

As soon as I walked in I saw, you know who, Angie.

"What do you want now?!" I asked her annoyed.

"Geeze calm down I just came to tell you something" she told me.

"I don't wanna hear more lies I think you should go"I told her angrily.

"No I won't go, you are going to talk to me now"

"Fine what is it, hurry up" I said.

"Well I will stay away from you and Angelina because I think you guys now are together and I will stay out of your life and I'm moving to another city because I got a new job but I wish the best for you and Angelina, bye" after that she took off and She was finally out of my way.

Of course time to text Angelina.

Me: Hey Babe x

A few moments later she answered.

Angel-ina: Hey babe what's wrong?

Me: Well Angie was in my apartment and she told me she will stay out do our relationship and out of my life and also she is moving to another city so we won't see her again, we are finally free from her.

Angel-ina: I'm so happy to hear that 1!1!1!!1!

Me: can I come over?

Angel-ina: is dat even a question ?

I smiled and walked to her apartment, which was right next to mine.

"Hey" I said while she opened the door, she smiled back.

"Hi" she said and let me in.

"What movie?" I asked her, she just smiled.

"Alright put it on" I said while I rolled my eyes.