Chapter 12

Ashton

"Angie i dont want you, i dont think thats true and if it is then you will have to prove it, tomorrow we will go and get a blood test if its true that I'm the father" i exclaimed to her trying to tell her that i will win this.

"Sure" she faked smiled.

"Great, now can you get out of my apartment" i faked smiled back to her.

"Sure, bye honey" she smiled

"Bye Angie, my friend" i did a face that i got annoyed by her.

Angelina

I need Isabella right now, i couldnt go through this anymore,

i was crying i couldnt survive to this, i am in pain, i cant take it any more, i was driving god knows what is going to happen next.

No-One's Pov

As Angelina was driving she was so depressed, she then saw couple of lights coming direct towards her and the next thing she heard was the sound of a car horn.

She just had a car crash.

They took Angelina to the hospital in the ambulance, all she had with her was her phone in contacts which it was Ashton.

The police took her phone and called they called Ashton.

Ashton

I was watching the tv and going through channels and i couldnt find anything until i got a call from Angelina, i got so happy to tell her the plan that i am doing and that i dont believe Angie.

"Angelina! I love you please! Listen to me!" i said rapidly before she said anything.

"Um, sorry this is not who you are looking for but this is the Police, Angelina im pretty sure thats her name well she had a car crash, the ambulance took her to the hospital hopefully she is feeling alright" the police finishes.

"What... " i hanged up, first thing that I did was cry and rushed to the hospital.