Chapter 5

Ashton

I lied to Angie, i let her sleep with me so she will stop flirting with me and annoying me. She can become a real bitch if you say no to her.

i really dont like her i am trying to get away from her but her birthday is coming so i have to give her the present, i dont think Angelina will give it to her but i will have to go and talk to her because she has the present and I have to talk about what happened.

Angelina

I cant take this anymore, i wanna see Ashton and hug him but i cant do anything they love each other, which i cant do anything about that but what Ashton doesnt know is that.. i love him.

I was laying down on the couch and someone knocked on the door i hope its not Ashton, i dont wanna see him.

I opened the door and it was Ashton.

"i can explain everything" he said while standing there.

"You have nothing to explain, look its okay if you love each other, its okay we are best friends we are not going to be more than that and there shouldn't be any reason why I should be mad at that I-I should respect that" I got it off my chest but not that part that I say I love you.

"look i didnt wanna hurt you" he says while flirting with his hands.

"well look you did, theres something you need to know" is it time for me to tell him? I am scared.

"What is it?" He asks worriedly.

"Look i dont know if you have realized but i have feelings for you and i actually cared about you and Angie, i didnt know what to do when i saw you with Angie, i dont know what you think of how i felt but i felt really really sad and mad and mixed emotions that i just cant explain" finally I came and told him the truth.

"look i didnt mean it about what happened with Angie and thanks for letting me know" not trying to be selfish or anything but all I get is a thanks?

"I know you didnt but you love her" it hurts to say it.

"i actually have to go now.. bye" Tears came down my cheek as I shut the door.

Ashton

So she has feelings for me and how could i not notice it, im so blind.

i dont like Angie, i wasnt brave enough to tell Angelina that i dont love or even like Angie after sleeping with her of course she is not going to believe me nothing at all.