Chapter 18

Angelina

"So how has it been in the hospital?" Ashton asked.

"Um it really does suck but they helped me through alot so i really do appreciate that a lot" I said.

After I finished that Ashton squished my hand really tight.

"Ash...?" I asked him.

He looked up to me.

"Yeah" that was the only thing he said.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

Ashton

I didn't want to tell Angelina what's wrong the only thing that it was wrong that I wanted to be able to call her mine and cuddle, kiss and other stuff that couples do.

"Oh nothing" I told her while gently rubbing my thumb on her hand.

"Ashton" she said.

"Yeah?" I asked her.

"Never leave me because I don't wanna loose you" she said while playing with my hair which i find really cute.

"Look Angelina you don't understand how much you mean to me you are like the biggest part of my life and I don't want that part of my life to be gone that's why I need you and I love you so so much" I told her I looked up to her and she had on tear coming down her face.

"Ash how are you so damn cute" she said while smiling shyly.

Okay I will admit it I blushed a lot.

"Stop blushing" she said punching me in the arm like she always play around.

"I am not!" I said quite loud.

She just gave me that look and she knew I was lying.

"Fine I was" while I stood up of my sit.

"Ashton where are we going now?" She asked me.

"Somewhere only we know" I said and ran while holding onto her wrist.

We got here and this was the place when I realised I actually loved her, she was my true love.

"why are we here?" She asked wondering.

"Remember when we were younger and I took you here?" I told her.

"Oh yeah I remember the swing in the tree but it's not..nThere anymore" she said while pointing at a tree.

"Yeah it's sad" I told her.

"Yeah it is" I replied.

"Look Angelina one day I will call you mine" I told her shyly.

"Oh really?" She said while putting her hands on her hips.

"Wanna bet?" Bringing her closer to me.

"Sure" she kissed my nose and walked somewhere else.

"Come back or I am going to cry so much" I said loudly while pretending to cry.

"Oh is Little baby Ashton having a sook?" She said while coming over to me.

"Maybe" I looked up to her, I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to me, we fell on the grass and we both started laughing like idiots.

"I'm glad we are best friends" I told her.

"Me too" she said.