Chapter 11

Angelina

"Ashton... Stop" i stopped Ashton from kissing me.

"What now!" He pulled his head back.

"This is really really wrong, like really wrong" i looked up to him.

"Angelina its not, im not even with Angie anymore" while looking like he wanted to kiss me.

"Well what about the new news? i think you are now" I opened the door and slammed it, I turned around and left.

Ashton

What was Angelina talking about?

What did Angie tell her now? I am sick of Angie now, i can not deal with her anymore.

i want Angelina, ive had a big crush on her for ages, Well since we met the first day i saw her.

I walked to my apartment and Angie was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"What are you doing here?" I asked angrily.

"Arent we together 'babe' " she asked while raising one eyebrow.

"No, and we will never be together, i dont want you anymore, cant you understand!" I was shouting at her.

"Well someone had a bad day" she said while raising her eyebrows again.

"What do you want?" I asked her sitting down

"Babe, cant you tell?" She said smiling.

Everything went quiet after what she said.

"Babe! I am pregnant!" She said excited.

"Wait wait what what did you just say?!" I asked confused.

"I am Pregnant!" She said again excited.

I understand now what Angelina was talking about, I already knew Angie was planning this i just know it but she wont get away with it.