Chapter 14

Ashton

"Angelina, what happened? are you feeling okay?" i said looking down at her hands.

"I am not feeling okay, but i just dont want you to go with Angie, Ashton-i want you back as the way we used to be best friends, go to the malls, movies nights, i really miss those times we had together ,Ashton its okay if you pick Angie over me but just remember that i will be here waiting for you" Angelina explained.

I was going to let out a word but then the nurse came in.

"Sorry to interrupt but the visit time is over" she said with a sweet voice.

I Looked at Angelinas eyes and i just couldnt take my eyes off her.

"I guess i will have to go now, i will see you tomorrow" i said while giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"Yep, Jake.." she said grabbing my wrist.

"Yeah..." i said holding onto her hand.

"I Love you" she said.

"I Love You Too" i said giving her a comfortable smile.

_________________________________________________

Angelina

I woke up and i could not feel my body at all. There was tubes and other things in my hands it hurt alot. I had this pain that i think i could never get rid off.

The food here wasnt that good, everything had no flavour at all, i hated it but at least they are helping me. I could not stop thinking about Jake.

There was a knock on the door.

"Angelina?" The doctor said.

"Yeah" i said waking up.

"Well after all of the accident you broke several parts of your body which that is a bad thing. I can not do anything about it but we do not have good new for you" the doctor explained.

"What is it?" I asked tiredly.

"Well after that your broken several bones in your body we will have to put you in a wheel chair for 3 months, it will be a miracle if you got off the chair before that, if you are able to walk before that then that will be a miracle" doctor explained.

I was in completly shock.

I am going to be on a wheel chair for 3 Months.