Chapter 3

Angelina

I was cuddling with Ashton, we were next to each other watching a movie which it was The Fault In Our Stars and he was holding my hand ( we are only best friends).

I feel so comfortable around him, i feel like he is a part of me and i will never let him go.

After a while i fell asleep on his chest, then we both ended up sleeping into each other.

Ashton and i woke up next to each other then someone just came in and opened the door, it was Angie.

She came in and interrupt us, well basically she woke me up.

"whoops sorry to interrupt" she said while walking into the kitchen and probably taking food.

She sat down at the table behind the couch and starred at us, what the hell is wrong with her?

Ashton woke up and hugged me but he didnt notice Angie was here.

"oh... well hi Angie didnt know u were here" and I just giggled.

Just like any other day Angie has to go so she left, she came here for an hour then to the modeling thing like everyday, i think she does great of what she is doing but something tells me that I shouldn't like her even though we've been friends for long enough.

Ashton and i were laying down on the coach on our phones.

"ASHTON!" I shouted randomly, i started laughing so loud then he creeped out he jumped.

"why did u do that for?" He asks while laughing.

We are best friends we are like siblings we are...best friends, just best friends.

So after a while Ashton and i decided to go to the shopping mall and take pictures together specially tumblr which was a total fail  but we did take good pictures.

We were now walking holding hands in the shopping mall and i really enjoyed it.

He took a pic of me sitting on a chair that it was cool then i took a pic of him in it as well.

then this random guy came up to us "do u want me to take a pic of both of you?" He asks, how sweet?

"oh.. okay!" We both got into positions and posed, then the guy took the pic, i love the photo so much.

We came home all tired.

"Byeee" Ashton said, it was really late then he hugged me.

"i'll see you tomorrow bye" I smiled then suddenly he kissed me, on the cheek.