Chapter 15

Angie

I was watching Mean Girls but then suddently someone opened the door.

"Baaabe you are finally home!" I said with a loud tone.

Ashton didnt say anything at all.

"Okay so im going out tonight and im going to the club with some friends okay?" I said with a sassy attitude.

"And... Why are you telling me this?" Ashton asked.

"Oh, in case you wanted to know where i was so you wouldnt miss me that bad" I said while winking.

" i will never miss you" Ashton said while walking away from her.

Angelina

It was now 7:00pm and i decided to text Ashtom.

Me: Hey.. Ashton

Ash: Hey.. Angelina

Me:Hows been living with Angie?

Ash: First i am not living with her. Second i do not like her and third i will never pick her

Me:'Then , who do you like?"

Ash: Someone special

Me: And that is...

Ash: Well someone that is really beautiful and im talking to her right now?"

Me: Awwww

Ash: Its not you..

Me: 😳

Ash: Im joking, its you, you are special

Me: So are you

Ash:'Awww shut up

Me: I'm heading to bed now

Ash: alright goodnight <3

Me: goodnight <3

After texting each other, i couldnt get Ashton out of my head or stop smiling.

Angie

Well i think i may get drunk today, but its party time though.

I walked into the club with some friends and this really cute guy was totally checking me out and i just gave him a smile, i do love Ashton but i know he doesnt love me, he loves Angelina but i have to keep him out of my mind. So i may get to know this cute guy.

"Hey" i said to the cute guy.

"Hey" he said back.

"You are really cute" right after i said that he just smiled.

"You are cute too" he said smiling.

"Kiss me" i said.

"Wait wh-?" He didnt even get to finish what he said and i just kissed him.

Isabella

I was in the club with one of my best friend until I saw Angie making out with this guy and i decided to take a picture and the first thing that came up in my mind was Ashton. Angelina has been telling me everything about what Angie has done, well its time to pay back.