Chapter 6

Angelina

Im on my way to the mall, when i got there i started to remember about Ashton and i.

i really missed him i cant do anything without him, when i took a sit and started eating my icecream this girl came up to me.

"Um hey there Um are you okay?" She politely asked.

"I'm Isabella by the way" she said once while smiling.

I thought to myself if i looked really sad on the outisde but in my inside i was dying.

"You seem lonely are you okay?" She asked again.

"Yeah but can we be friends? i have no friends and the friends that i had well they slept together and they were both my best friends-and i have feelings for my boy best friend Ashton and i dont know what to do please help me..." I said, which I got everything out of my chest.

"I am sorry I got all this out to you-I am so sorry-"

"No no it's okay I get you" she smiled.

"look even though i dont know you, i will be here for you and you can trust me, we are friends now right?" she smiled once again showing her dimples on her cheek.

"Okay thanks for listening to me,mi appreciate it a lot thanks" I smiled back.

"its okay you can have my number if you want" she said while taking her phone out.

"yes please" I smiled shyly.

"okay so my number is" she said while typing her number in my phone and put the name Isabella.

"thanks i'll see you later bye" I said.

"Bye" we hugged and we left in different ways.

Why did Angie want to meet me back then, there has to be a reason how and why we became best friends.

Throwback

Angelina and Ashton were talking and laughing, Angie was a new girl at school.

They talked about different things that they were both into.

They both looked up and saw Angie standing there.

Angie goes up to them because she finds Ashton cute, she says hi to them and they welcomed her.

Ever since Angie had her eyes on Ashton.

Now

Angelina realizes that Angie has being using her this whole time, just to have Ashton.

Authors note

So I edited this chapter.

This was short but hope you enjoyed it.

R