Chapter 2

Angelina

After having breakfast with Ashton, we decided to go shopping.

i asked Angie if she wanted to come but she said she had a model thing, she does modelling thing that I was uninterested so it was just Ashton and I going shopping.

Like any other day i ask Ashton what clothes should i wear.

Today he picked a band tee Tigers Jaw and high waisted shorts that were plain black with black vans.

I told Ashton that he has a really good taste of clothes for girls and that i would pick his outfit.

i picked jeans, black vans, and a plain white shirt and his hair was pretty messy, so i just put his hair on the side, I looked at him and observed his eyes.

His eyes are like a hazel with green which I find it so interesting and pretty. He got changed in his apartment, and I was getting change in my apartment then he texted me.

From: Ashtion
I'm ready i will wait for u outside ur apartment xx

So once i finished i went outside and Ashton was on his phone i wanted to take a selfie with him, so we did and he looked good.

"Let's get going" I said and Ashton responded with a nod, we also hold hands which was a normal thing of us to do.

While we were walking to the shopping mall we were still holding hands, i decided to start a conversation.

"so... is there anything going between you and Angie?" I asked curiously.

"no.., but she is really cool chick, but you are better than her" he made me smile like every day.

"aw thanks" I smiled at him, even though that might of being a bit rude?

"can i hug you now?" he asked.

"Yeah sure" and so we hugged.

"Oh, in 2 weeks is Angies birthday, we have to do something " I told Ashton.

"we should buy her a present now, lets go" he grabbed my hand and we were off to buy something for Angie.

We were looking through the shops and trying to figured it out of what we should get her but we couldnt find anything for her.

We then saw the shops of jewellery, they sell a necklace of 3 slices of pizza one for Ashton, Angie and I so we bought it.

Then we went around then i decided to get Starbucks, typical right?

when they called our names we took them and walked home together. We were now at my apartment.

"Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked him.

"Depends" he said.

"Depends about what?" I asked confused.

"If we cuddle then I'm down for it" he said while smirking but I rolled my eyes.

"Okay only this time" I rolled my eyes and I was now laying down on the couch and Ashton soon wrapped his arms around my waist while the movie started.

Update again, once again new chapter

Make sure to comment vote and share!

Also check out my other stories on my profile

(◕‿◕)

-Romína 👽