Chapter 13

Ashton

As i came running to the hospital, i went straight to the big desk where this really old women was sitting on her chair typing on the computer.

"Are you looking for someone?" She said looking directly at me.

"Yes! Um.. Uh-Angelina" i said desperatly when i couldnt remember her name.

She went back to talk to some doctors and came back.

"Right now you can not see her, she is a bad condition but you can wait until she gets better" she said while explaining with her hands aswell.

I couldnt even see her.

What will happen to her.

The lady soon told me to have a sit and wait patiently for a doctor.

Angelina

I woke up.

Everything was blurry.

I was connected with things everywhere in my body.

I couldnt move.

It hurs so much.

I cant move at all.

"Angelina..." I herd a deep voice.

"Ashton?" I asked wanting to listen to him for a long time.

"Angelina.. You are awake.. I love you Angelina please dont ever let me go please.." Ashton said to me while holding my hand.

"Ashton.. I always loved you.. but you were the one..who ran away.." i said deeply into his eyes, I kept on stopping because the pain was bothering me.

"Angelina.. I want you" he said kissing my hand.

"Ashton.. I want you.. but it just cant happen" i remembered everything what happened.