Chapter 4

Angelina

After Ashton gave me a kiss last night i was having feelings for him, even though it was only on the cheek.

i have never felt like that never in my life, am i falling for Ashton.

we will never date each other we are only best friends, and we cant be more than that.... Can we?

Morning

I woke up and i wanted to tell Ashton my feelings for him.

I knocked on the door and he wouldnt answer then i just opened the door since I have a key.

"Ashton?" I asked through the small apartment.

I walked towards his bedroom and I supposed he is sleeping.

I opened the door and there was Angie and Ashton sleeping next to each other.

I closed the door really hard that Ashton woke up really quickly opened the door.

"i can explain!" He yelled.

"you have nothing to explain its okay, i dont care"I yelled back while walking out of his apartment.

Angelina

I am feeling really jelous about it seriously, i really do like him and i have no idea what to do, what would i do when i see him again?

When i said i dont care i actually really cared for 2 things.

I dont want him to change me with my best friend Angie.

I really like him.

Ashton

I cant believe that Angelina caught me with her best friend, It wasnt suppose to turn out like this.

4 days later

No messages

No calls

No talking

Nothin at all

I hate Angie and i bet she knew i liked Ashton, but why didnt she tell me that she liked Ashton too?

Is this some kind of fight that is gonna go between us?

Well clearly he picks Angie.

Why did i have to walk in and see Ashton and Angie together, why me?

Its not their fault, Its my fault.

I shouldn't of just walked in his apartment early in the morning.

I cant take this anymore, what if they end up getting married, what if they have kids, what if they have their honeymoon together, what if they own a house and have pool close to the beach and die together.

I shouldn't be thinking this, because all I ever wanted was that, but with Ashton.