Flirtatious

"Shall we" Dashiell motions the direction upstairs to his room. "Sure" you put your glass down, give Cate a little smile and head upstairs. You both sit on the couch and talk about things. This is what you like. Talk to people, be present, be there. Not always being on the phone or just watching series one after one. You can do that at home, alone. After an hour or so you hear a nock on the door and as Dashiell answers the face of cate slides in. "I'm sorry to bother you two but... Kim your phone is downstairs and it keeps buzzing... I thought it might be important". You thank her and head downstairs followed by Cate. 10 Messages and 3 missed calls your phone tells you. It's Beth, your friend with benefits. You call her back "hey babe, I'm so sorry I missed your calls, I'm at a friend's place. What's the matter?" you say in a sweet voice. She tells you all about how she wants to meet you and go to a club and spend the night together. You realize that all this stressed message sending was pretty unnecessary and to much. She could've waited" listen babe, as I said I'm not home now and I really don't want to go out tonight I'm sorry" you say but she doesn't let go and it bothers you that she is so persistent. "Okay enough already I'm not coming. I don't want to and I don't have to go find you another girl for the night, since when are you so affectionate?... I gotta leave bye" you end the call because you don't want to continue arguing, especially not in front of Cate whom you just met.

"Stress with the boyfriend?" she asks smirking. "oh no" you lough "she isn't". "Your girlfriend? You seemed pretty close over the phone if I may say..." she dares. You slowly walk towards her fixating your gaze at her "I don't have a girlfriend, but yes we are close... Let's say, she knows what my tattoos look like and where they are". You stop a few inches before her. On your way you grabbed the gift you brought with you which you hold now in front of Cate. She's stuck from your movements and your seductive attitude. You take the present out yourself reveling a super soft and big brown blanket. Cate is still staring at you, her mouth slightly open and you smirk at her. She is so good looking and she has that fire way of moving and she is just hot just being her... Ugh what is going on with you... And her. "Dashiell told me that you wanted to change the blankets in your living room and so I thought I might buy you a knew one as a start" you say as a breathing whisper. She slowly moves to touch it and finally looks at it. "It's lovely" she say in a brocken voice from her dry throat. She opens it to see it in full size. She seems to really like it as she just smiles and thanks you.

Dashiell pops up in the kitchen all ready to leave "hey I'm sorry I need to go, my boss needs me an hour earlier... I don't want to kick you out really...but..." he smiles an embaressed smile. "that's okay, I'll have more time for the essay that is due for tomorrow" You chuckle. "You haven't started yet? I already finished" he laughs and turns to leave. You follow him and answer "I'm quick" as you take a stare back to Cate with a wink.