DATE

Sry it's been some time... I just forgot to upload. I hope you like it.

I drive up the street with my black Landrover and text her that I'm outside. Her son can't know that we're going on a date duh. He had texted me and asked if I wanted to come over but obviously I said no and lied that I had an assignment in French to do.

I see her walking towards me in a flowery dress above ankels length. She looks like the goddess of Flowers and nature with the light breeze. She hops in next to me and it's like to teenagers are going on a date. It's just happy thoughts, happy feelings, big grins and smiles.

"hello gorgeous" I say as I lean in to kiss her. "Mhm strawberry. I like that" I say as I lik my own lips. Her cheeks redden. "So, French assignment huh?" she says looking at me. "Please tell me that you at least speak a bit French" "Mais bien sûre beauté" (of course beauty) I reply and kiss her again. "Omg that is really... Something" she says amazed and I think a little turned on.

I start the engine and drive to the special place. From the outside it looks like a little basic coffee shop. It's not. Once you walk through you get to a garden with walls full of roses, a big cherry tree and a little fountain. It's letarally like a fairy place.

Cate is not believing her eyes. She is astonished "this place is otherworldly". We both sit "I'm glad you like it" I dreamily look at her. The waiter comes by to take our drink order. "I actually already ordered something. You should ask Zoe" I say and he walks away. "do you have your private waitress" Cate looks at me smiling with a lifted brow. "No. I just happen to know the owner, Zoe. I booked this place for 3 hours and for the brunch I hope you don't mind I already ordered?" "No not at all. It's nice to have someone taking care of stuff. And... How do you know Zoe?". I can feel Cates meaning behind that question and I feel bad that I have to tell her that yes, I slept with her. An other women again... But I also ad that we're just friends since.

We get our brunch and drinks (champagne included) and we just take in the moment. We talk a little and look each other deeply in the eyes. "Cate?" I ask as she finishes her glass. "Yes Kim ?" "Does it bother you... You know... That I sleep around? I mean not anymore but that I did."
She pauses, I suppose to think about her answer. "Kim you're free to do whatever you want and I can understand that you have a lot of success with women... It's just a little weird because you are so young and well I myself have never been with a woman. Your just so grown up and it also makes me... A little... I don't know... Jealous? Does it even make sense? I've know you for such a short time but... " she stops talking and looks at me. She is just so adorable. I have butterflies all over my body. "You know it's the first time that I have butterflies in my belly." I responde and smile.