storm before make up

There will be smut again after this ;)
--------

Monday

I'm kind of dreading to see Dashiell and having to talk to him.
With all the luck I have in this world we meet even before I've entered the school. I see him pacing at me and get fist bumped in the face. I mean I saw it coming but he's stronger then I thought. My lip bursts open and he pushes me to the ground screaming "YOU SLEPT WITH MY MOM?!"

OMG why did cate not tell me she told HIM?!

"What are you talking about?" I decide to play dumb.
"I know so stop lying! She told me that it was your place she stayed at and you're the woman she slept with. Why would you do that? Why didn't you tell me? You're a bitch!"

"please Dash I did want to tell you but I didn't think it was my place and I didn't want you to think I was friends with you for your mom."

"I don't CARE!" he screams at my face and heads off.

Damn. I mean I knew that he would find out eventually but I actually never thought about how he would react.

We don't talk for the rest of the day. I hope its not gonna stay like this cause I really like Dash. He's been my friend since day one and we get along so well.

At the end of the day I call Cate cause we definitely need to talk so I invite her over.

Once she's there I let her in.

"Where does Dash think you are?" I ask first.

"He's not home. He's sleeping at a friends house. But more importantly what happend to your lip?" She aproaches me but I back off.

"Why didn't you tell me you told Dashiell we slept together? I would have been prepared. I woud've known what to say!"

"Because we had a really long fight and I was exausted. I wasn't thinking about informing you"

"Well thank you very much. He's probably never gonna to talk to me anymore"

"My god it's not like I wanted to tell him but at some point he just figured it out and I couldn't continue to lie"

"Well no wonder he was mad after all this time of you not telling him"

"I didn't think this was gonna work and aperantly I should've never told him since it doesn't matter anymore"

"What?... Your answer to this fight ist breaking up with me?... Well after all you dont even believe we should be together aperantly so why bother right?- why don't you let yourself out." I turn around and move to my room.

How disappointing. She didn't even think this was gonna work. Then why didn't she just say that?

I stay there for 10 minutes until I shower an get dressed in a comfy shirt and shorts.
I walk out to make me some food but stop when I see Cate still siting there.
"What are you doing here? I thought you left."

"I'm sorry for what I said. It came out wrong" I have to scoff at that.

"How could you have possibly ment something else? You don't think we should be together. Fine by me but then don't waist my time. --You know I told you everything. Stuff I have never told anyone else. Things I never thought i would or could say out loud. And honestly you keep pushing me away or making excuses and now you're hurting me. So if you really dont want this get out. And if you do, this is your only chance I will give you because I love you and I've never been so in love."

I look at her and it almost makes me cry.

"I don't want do go. I wanna stay here with you. I'm so sorry I hurt you because that was never my intetion. And I realise by not involving you into this I did. I didn't mean that I didn't want to be with you. It's just so easy for me to think that you can leave this relationship at any point and just move on and live your live and I...I idk. I want you. I really do." She comes closer to me and takes my hands.
"I love you and I'm sorry. I don't want to fight with you."
She gives me a soft kiss on the lips. And a second one. This time I embrace her to deepen the kiss.

"I missed this" she whispers between kisses.
I pick her up and walk us to the bedroom.