Make Out

We kiss for what feels like forever but the tension is like when we just started. I have one hand on her waist and the other next to her face to keep me above her. Hers are on my back and gripping me which I have to say is a real turn on. I break the kiss as I get lower. Her jaw, her neck, the back of her ear and a moan from her lips. She likes this a lot. I move back and look at her. Both with a straight face but eyes that say it all. Fixated. I grab her to straddle me and get up. She giggles like a teenager. She is so cute. "Stop."she laughs" I'm way to heavy for you to carry me". I scoff in response "you are light as a feather". My hands hold her ass and my eyes are still on hers as she puts her face in the crook of my neck still giggling.

We arrive at my bed as I slowly lay her on it. Still gazing at her. *what a beauty*.

We adjust so that we lay in the middle of the bed and I star kissing her neck again. I arrive at her collarbone and I hear her sight in pleasure.

I decide to leave it there for today. It's our first date and I want this to be something special and take my time. "Cate?" I get back up as I sit on my knees. She looks at me a little dazed because of the current situation. She gets up as well and leans on her hands, both legs on my sides. "what?" she answers "how about we leave it like this?". I see a scared shadow taking over her facial expression. Something in her moves and I can feel her getting insecure. "You don't want to sleep with me?" she whispers. "God yes omg yes of cours I want to sleep with you. Cate" I immediately blurt out. "Why would you think that?" I ask concerned. "Well I could understand. I mean I don't look like what I used to when I was in my 20's.". I feel so bad. "Stop. Cate. Please you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Never say that again please." a shy smile and a little blush appears on her face. "I just thought we could take it a little slow. You know it's only our first date and I want this to be special... I just thought you to might feel more comfortable since you've never been with a woman. I don't want to rush you." I put my hand on hers never leaving her eyes." You scared me" she replies "but you're actually right. I wouldn't mind if we wait a little. It's a lot for only knowing you so little." she chuckles. "thank you" is the last thing she says as I start kissing her again. "your beautiful Cate" I whisper in her ear an I hear her hum in response.

We continue to make out until she eventually had to leave to go back home.

"I really enjoyed today. It's been a long time since I've felt this good." she says as we stand by the door. "honestly me to. I really like you Cate." I smirk at her and give her one last kiss before she leaves.

What a day.